I spent 300 on tix for this?

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
Actually, I knew this would happen. Didn't even wind up going to the game. Tried to sell tix, but no buyers. Glad I didn't go to the game. Anyway, the outcome of the game does not surprise me. We run the stupidest offense in college football. West Coast offense. It should not be a college offense. Takes years for QBs to understand.

My advice to UF. Stop trying to be Bama. What we need is excitement. Go back to the spread. Mike Leach would leave Wazzu for UF.

I thought we should've hired Lincoln Riley when he was still at ECU.

Get the hell off the Chip Kelly wagon. It's like Tennessee and John Gruden. Makes us sound sad. Chip Kelly isn't coming here. Don't want him anyway. He is an a$$hole.

Still, we probably will win the East this year.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
With this defense and our offense, the east isnt going to be won and honestly i hate saying it but thats a good thing so that we can get this moron and his staff fired

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's like being trapped in a bad dream.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im sorry but you knew or should have known what was coming.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Actually, I knew this would happen. Didn't even wind up going to the game. Tried to sell tix, but no buyers. Glad I didn't go to the game. Anyway, the outcome of the game does not surprise me. We run the stupidest offense in college football. West Coast offense. It should not be a college offense. Takes years for QBs to understand.

My advice to UF. Stop trying to be Bama. What we need is excitement. Go back to the spread. Mike Leach would leave Wazzu for UF.

I thought we should've hired Lincoln Riley when he was still at ECU.

Get the hell off the Chip Kelly wagon. It's like Tennessee and John Gruden. Makes us sound sad. Chip Kelly isn't coming here. Don't want him anyway. He is an a$$hole.

Still, we probably will win the East this year.

We're not winning the east with this same-same offense and a diminished defense.

gatyr

Oct 3, 2014
if we don't win the East, mac will prolly be gone. Hopefully, he will be. possibility that we faced the best d in the entire country tonight. the season will tell.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
if we don't win the East, mac will prolly be gone. Hopefully, he will be. possibility that we faced the best d in the entire country tonight. the season will tell.
Oh, no way! Mac is hear until at least through 2018. Even after 4 and 8 season, UF gave Chump another year to turn
things around. UF brass is all atwitter about Butters wining the SECe two years straight. Getting curb stomped by Alabama, FSU, Arkansas,
etc is no big deal. One thing is certain: If we go into the tank this season, this highly thought of recruiting class we currently have will
go with it.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Despite what some will say it is never the fans fault. I went to the game and knew exactly what we would look like. Awesome Gator fans and their support are all we have left of our once proud program.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
What's funny is he's even lost all those hardcore twitter guys that spent all last year calling non pumpers bad fans

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.