I was accosted by a Commodore tonight

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The national title year we got out by the skin of our teeth. And usually they played us tough till their def wore down,,,,,,,,much like us the last few years
In that game they hope to score! They never even consider it a possibility that they may actually win. They are now thinking they should win!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
God damnit! Who gives a **** about the score! At that game they came in their seats! Only in their best wet grams did they ever think they could sniff a win. Danny squashed their bs fleeting concept of winning! Winning was a literary award in their dreams! It was never considered reality.
I was there Aug. My kid was freaked as they had a chance. We beat the rest of the schedule but 4 tds easily. The refs also helped them. Smart guys like Vandy give us fits.......just liket heir basketball team

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was there Aug. My kid was freaked as they had a chance. We beat the rest of the schedule but 4 tds easily. The refs also helped them. Smart guys like Vandy give us fits.......just liket heir basketball team
But they never expect to win! Now they do expect to win!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maybe that one guy you met who saw us implode against UT in the 2nd half but 99% of Vandy could care less. They go to VANDY.......Ivy league south

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I always thought people were joking around when they claimed you were drunk. I'm pretty sure you are actually drunk this time.
I get it! You like taking it from a Commodore. You think it's a step up. Not me.

I'll be damn if a Commodore thinks they are on par with the Gators.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Some of the most obnoxious fans I have encountered on a road game were at Vanderbilt. It is not as though they have earned the right to be obnoxious. Go figure.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was in the stadium the time we hung 71 on em. Enjoyed it.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Thank god. But what would your reaction be if a Commodore cane up to you and said it's going to be a good game?

I'd probably punch him in the face repeatedly ('specially if I was drunk) and end up in the Nashville jail, which would cause me to miss the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator