I wish I had never heard of Luke Del Rio or you know who

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
LDR also spent time at AL (where I'm sure he witnessed it with the good players there), and OregSU (um, yeah...those damn Duck players may have been Nike paid)...as well as UF. Just sayin his words may not only implicate UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LDR shrieks in tongue. This aligns more with the long-standing, before-we-realized-it, so before Trump, fake news. No evidence made evident because the accuser has none. In most modern terms, this could be a snowflake melting.

Any bribery-lure shows observable obvious results i.e. a mommy moves to Tuscaloosa to accept her new higher-paying job -- a single mom moves into a new house when she could only afford to rent in her prior town ---- recruit-involved people start driving better cars. How close does the scrutiny have to be to "uncover" a community bake-sale so a kid can afford a trip to play as a H.S. all star? Well, we got caught & rules got applied.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
LDR. Pumping to be the next Danny Kanell, except as a UF/SEC insider.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LDR also spent time at AL (where I'm sure he witnessed it with the good players there), and OregSU (um, yeah...those damn Duck players may have been Nike paid)...as well as UF. Just sayin his words may not only implicate UF.

OSU = Beavers
UofO = Ducks

Can’t believe the Beavers were paying any athletes except for maybe baseball.
But that punk LDR said it happens everywhere.
Trust in LDR?
:lmao2:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep but many of ours were probably getting just 5 dollar handshakes based on their performance.

LDR shows he is a punk kid on twitter regularly. I guess his dad never whipped him as a kid.
LDR is just pissed he wasn't even good enough to get a $1 handshake...not that he really needs it his dad is making a killing sucking at being a head coach just like his mentor the shark humper

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LDR is just pissed he wasn't even good enough to get a $1 handshake...not that he really needs it his dad is making a killing sucking at being a head coach just like his mentor the shark humper

I offered him a $100 handshake.

If he promised to leave.

Alex.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
OSU = Beavers
UofO = Ducks

Can’t believe the Beavers were paying any athletes except for maybe baseball.
But that punk LDR said it happens everywhere.
Trust in LDR?
:lmao2:

yeah, I typed faster than I meant to. I was trying to imply some sour grapes from his time as a beaver resenting those ducks.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yeah, I typed faster than I meant to. I was trying to imply some sour grapes from his time as a beaver resenting those ducks.

That’s okay, sometimes I don’t think as fast as I mean to.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A little off subject but I have a sneaking suspicion that one day soon we will read about LDR getting a pleasant beat down at a club or bar type joint. The kid just seems to always be asking for a knuckle sandwich.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A little off subject but I have a sneaking suspicion that one day soon we will read about LDR getting a pleasant beat down at a club or bar type joint. The kid just seems to always be asking for a knuckle sandwich.

... once again, his offensive line getting him in trouble.

Last edited:

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Is Puke Del Rio adopted? I only ask because I remember Jack Del Rio being a tough linebacker and a decent baseball player in his college days. I hear Puke was a wuss while playing hoops on campus. Just anytime someone puts a light touch foul on him he screams like someone body slammed on the court.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.