If Butters hadn't forced his way out, would he still be head coach?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He got paid poverty wage for top 10 programs. Florida is one of the most profitable Athletic departments in the land. Paying him off was a dime falling out of your wallet when you go to pay for something. It meant nothing. And then he was fired months later.
A 4.5 mil extension is a dime?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
You’re actually defending the extension?
Nope. It ended up not meaning anything did it? We fired the scumbag 4 months later. We pay our new coach top 10 money and are one of the most profitable ADs in the country. Keep crying about it though :dunno:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I guess I’m crazy but I was never bothered by the extension. It would be one thing if they honored it but they kicked that mule mouthed loser to the curb

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did Stricklin give Butters a raise and an extension?

The extension was so that all the blue chip 5 star recruits McSharkRaper had lined up would feel confident he would still be the coach and not be scared off. Very strategic move.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The extension was so that all the blue chip 5 star recruits McSharkRaper had lined up would feel confident he would still be the coach and not be scared off. Very strategic move.
Ofiw4iw.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. It ended up not meaning anything did it? We fired the scumbag 4 months later. We pay our new coach top 10 money and are one of the most profitable ADs in the country. Keep crying about it though :dunno:
Dude, it increased the buyout by 4.5 fvkking million.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Dude, it increased the buyout by 4.5 fvkking million.
What part of who the fvkk should care do you not get? He’s gone. Finished. Through. UF wipes it’s ass with 4 million dollars. He was given the extension as a traditional, every program in history has done it, way of saying you have our support. And boom. Roasted 4 months later. You guys act like this was a sporting anomaly. It happens every year at every university.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
What part of who the fvkk should care do you not get? He’s gone. Finished. Through. UF wipes it’s ass with 4 million dollars. He was given the extension as a traditional, every program in history has done it, way of saying you have our support. And boom. Roasted 4 months later. You guys act like this was a sporting anomaly. It happens every year at every university.
A complaining donkey is a happy donkey.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin, you have managed to embarrass yourself more in the last few posts than anyone I have ever seen on this board. Holy Christ, I’m cringing with embarrassment for you.

I should ban you as an act of mercy.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your math skills aren't very good.

For whatever it's worth, I'm expecting to get the million in January. Ain't gonna happen this year.

Also, this thread was a legitimate debate. The man would still be wandering our sideline if he hadn't forced his way out.

Well if you had never banned the donkey 10 times we’d have crossed a million months ago

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Your math skills aren't very good.

For whatever it's worth, I'm expecting to get the million in January. Ain't gonna happen this year.

Also, this thread was a legitimate debate. The man would still be wandering our sideline if he hadn't forced his way out.

The Athletic Department could have easily not pressed the death threat issue. Instead they used it as a reason to get rid of him. Starting with the CC fiaso, then the Michigan fiasco and Butters calling out the AD over facilities there was no love lost. Not to mention his erratic behavior. The writing was on the wall. He wouldn't have made it to this year no matter how much you wanted it.

BTW I wouldn't admit that this isn't a ploy for #march2amillion. Otherwise it's an embarrassing thread.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Butters was 3-4 when he was fired. Ox is butters :nutswinger:if he thinks butters was going to win out and get to 7-4. At best he might have won two and finished 5-6. No bowl, and fired.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Athletic Department could have easily not pressed the death threat issue. Instead they used it as a reason to get rid of him.

So you were at odds with their decision?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Butters was 3-4 when he was fired. Ox is butters :nutswinger:if he thinks butters was going to win out and get to 7-4. At best he might have won two and finished 5-6. No bowl, and fired.
He would have finished with a far better record than the 4-8 Chimp finished at and still kept his job. You guys have too much faith in the AD's.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It’s clear ox is a lover scorned with this butters fiasco. He was sprawled out in his linen sheets with margirin spread across his bits while shark week played in the background when the news broke. He clearly hasn’t recovered yet

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It’s clear ox is a lover scorned with this butters fiasco. He was sprawled out in his linen sheets with margirin spread across his bits while shark week played in the background when the news broke. He clearly hasn’t recovered yet
So what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator