If Grossman had rightfully won the Heisman in 2001, would he have a statue?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I remember well, Rex's last game (under SOS) in that bowl against Maryland (undefeated I believe). Their fans were more excited that the WVU fans that we met in New Orleans a few years back (they were undfeated too). Rex had to sit out the first series for something and then when he started running the offense it was like UF going against a helpless scout team. Maryland had slim and none of a chance and Slim had taken the red eye to LA that morning. Rex was far and away the most deserving of the Heisman that year. Reminded me of they year they invented the stat all purpose yrdage so the Notre Dame guy got it...........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weren't the Gators favored at home by 3 scores. He didn't win the one that mattered.
Shut up, ass sniffer.

Speaking of not winning the big one, have you seen that Alabama game finish lately? Great stuff.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Weren't the Gators favored at home by 3 scores. He didn't win the one that mattered.
Dumb Dwag thinks the quarterback is responsible for run defense.

On second thought, Fromm did throw more picks than TDs against Bama, so he was responsible for run defense.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
The Texas Longhorns tried something similar to this and ended up with an awesome thread about it on one of their message boards. Unfortunately a lot of the photoshops originally in it are gone now, but still some good ones up.

I remember reading through that one. I was in a lot of pain by the time I finished. F’ing hilarious.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
Awful under Zook? dude threw for 3400 yards and 22 TD's,easily led the team to a win over the eventual SEC champion in 2002.

He'd get a statue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator