If Ignorance Is Bliss....

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
.....then Columbia, South Carolina must be the most blissful place on planet Earth.

Hey, if you want to give Duncechump fellatio, fine, go for it, it's your right. However, when you potshot the SEC Coach Of The Year in the process, it shows the true colors of most of their fanbase. No wonder Spurrier wanted to get the hell out of there......

https://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=222231

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I watched this version this morning. It was really cool. I thought all the coaches did a good job. The highlight was when Mac threw Dunce a jab talking about the 09 game.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he said he could sell sand in the desert, or something like that. Guess he's still selling.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I watched the whole thing. Listening to Mac, Chump, and Fedora was more interesting than the game. The first poster is correct. Chump stole the show. Is that any surprise? He went to Auburn and took over the program. He got Malzahn to gush over him and completely change his offense. It was also abundantly clear last night that Chump still didn't get it when it came to offense. There were a couple of times Mac looked at him like Chump was a complete moron.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I expect nothing less from a bunch of Cocks. That fan base is in for a rude awakening and they will be set back light years from where they are now.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That fan base is in for a rude awakening and they will be set back light years from where they are now.

I don't think they realize what he did here....and they're not in good shape as it stands now. They will probably only win 3 maybe 4 games next year

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Those idiots have no idea what lies ahead for them...they should because they have a history of horrific football pre Spurrier...they're in for a rude awakening

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Gator CPA

Nov 16, 2015
I was hoping the Ole Ball Coach would have been there instead of Coach Taggert from South Florida but it was a pretty good showing. Loved Coach Mac's look at Duncechamp when he pretended he knew something about offensive play calling. In the back of Coach Mac's mind he was probably thinking "I can see why they fired your arse!"

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to Pat Dooley of the Gainesville Sun, it's easy to see why he failed at UF....

No bowl last year for the first time since 1990.

A losing record for the first time since 1979.

A first-ever loss to an FCS team.

Defense allowed most yards in school history in a game (Alabama).

First coach to lose back-to-back Homecoming games since 1946.

Only coach in last 10 years to lose a game when allowing 120 yards or fewer (twice).

He never finished higher than the 72nd ranked offense in the country. The year he was 11-2, he had the 109th ranked offense in the country. That's in a state that produces more offensive talent than anyone in the country. That's why I'm upbeat, but very skeptical of Muschamp. He can talk football jargon, recruit etc, but he has to prove coaching chops.

my favorite post

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I have a friend that's a cock. He says that they hire chump for 2 years solely for his recruiting. He says that they have no players and when chump gets them they will dump him for a real coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know where you can find a replay of that feed from the game?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I have a friend that's a cock. He says that they hire chump for 2 years solely for his recruiting. He says that they have no players and when chump gets them they will dump him for a real coach.
He'll love having 30 DB's and 3 offensive linemen then....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would be interested in what the buyout for him is when they fire him. If they're going in for a 2 year plan and dump they're gonna get screwed.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
my favorite post

Did you see the response? Guy says, Mac is supposed to be an offensive guru but the offense was worse this year.

Yes....because your new coach left him a **** sandwich of offensive players!

Those clowns sound like the idiots on Gatorcountry trying to talk themselves into believing Muschamp is a good hire!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
"Gardweb", that title, where's it come from, I don't know what you're talking about.?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we cease the practice of stopping in Columbia to pick up the coach on the way to ESPN's round table this year. We're already paying the guy, let him buy his own ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.