If Muschamp had never been fired, where would our program be?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I am always surprised when someone returns to topic. Suppose you were a Bull Gator and had contributed a lot of money hoping to keep us out of the very mess we are in. Would you feel your money was well spent? It kept us from the mess Muschamp would have left us in.
I'd be pissed because of the ineptitude of the administration to hire competently. I'd be pissed because of the administration's inability to spend effectively. And I wouldn't be giving anymore money until they got their **** together.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Only because this may have been bounced around before, I didnt start a new thread. But this is an interesting what if about Tim
and Bama and UF.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'd like to find the clip of the WWE segment when a wrestler mentioned to, I believe directed the Georgia Southern comment to Thad Bullard(Titus O'Neal). I think it was Bo Dallas who mentioned the Georgia Southern win over UF for the 15,000 plus in attendance and the millions of viewers on tv.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'd be pissed because of the ineptitude of the administration to hire competently. I'd be pissed because of the administration's inability to spend effectively. And I wouldn't be giving anymore money until they got their **** together.

I have not been in this thread in a while and your take was in response to a question that Ancient Reptile asked about whether Bull Gators felt like their large donation money was being well spent. Clearly it has not been and I agree with your response, however I would like to take it one step further and lay some of the blame at the feet of the Bull gators. Don't get me wrong I am forever grateful for their generous contributions, however for the most part, they are not knowledgeable in regards to sports (mainly football) and were persuaded for far too long to worship at the Church of Fooley. They were convinced to enter the Church, genuflect in front of the PooP Fooley and take what was given to them, b/c PooP Fooley was all knowing. The Bull Gators should have organized a coup long, long ago and exerted the influence that is often very apparent at certain places where they know what the HELL is going on. Pissed? yes they should be but they should also have looked long and hard into the mirror!!!!!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or recruit with negative message board folks.
One of my first memories from GSMB was of Pensacola Gator. Poor fella, he was battling cancer as I recall. It was December 2009 not long after the loss to Bama in Atlanta. There were some allegations of shady recruiting by Meyer, which I alluded to in a thread. PG scolded me for exposing it to potential recruits reading the board.

We let it all hang out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator