If only we had beaten Arkansas

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
One loss UF going in to LSU night game ranked in the top 5 with a lot of opportunity, hype and recruiting visibility. If only....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
we had won Arky. One loss UF going in to LSU night game ranked in the top 5 with a lot of opportunity, hype and recruiting visibility. If only....
It's not a night game and was never going to be a night game once we agreed to play there. Game is at 1:00 eastern.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If only we had beaten UT, with a 21-ZIP lead at one time and if we had converted a 3rd down and 2 inches while holding a 21-3 lead and UT coming off an INT, Well you know what they say about ifs.............................. BTW this is UF, when it comes to taking care of your own business, we typically need outside help!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Frogs had wings, they wouldn't drag their azz!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I just think it's funny how close we are with all the troubles we have had depth issues playing perhaps the wrong quarterback and still are so close. Right now we need a top 10 Finish to help us with recruiting we desperately need help in the recruiting arena

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
If only we had beaten UT, with a 21-ZIP lead at one time and if we had converted a 3rd down and 2 inches while holding a 21-3 lead and UT coming off an INT, Well you know what they say about ifs.............................. BTW this is UF, when it comes to taking care of your own business, we typically need outside help!
Yeah that was a cluster. Hopefully M yeah that was a cluster. Hopefully Mac Learned that you cannot sit on leads in the SEC

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of sat on a lead in yesterday's second half against USCe...

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
If only we had beaten Arky, we could get throttled by Bama! Yay?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm just going to leave this out here. It's the Play by Play of the UT game. Did we sit on a lead in the 3rd qtr or was AA unable to complete a pass, took two sacks, and throw an INT?

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just going to leave this out here. It's the Play by Play of the UT game. Did we sit on a lead in the 3rd qtr or was AA unable to complete a pass, took two sacks, and throw an INT?
I believe Mac alluded to the fact he kinda sat on that UT lead too

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think the first few series we just kept trying to run it mostly with maybe a couple of attempted screen passes. I think a WR wasnt even targeted until the 4th or 5th drive.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
xT4uQhBW8QxOkwF4Ig.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not a night game and was never going to be a night game once we agreed to play there. Game is at 1:00 eastern.
Yeah, we showed them!!! That FOOLEY is such a shrewd negotiator. I'm sure he will be the SEC commissioner any day now. The SEC deserves the best of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator