If Stidham and Leatherface, commit & EE

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
We dont have any stud freshman who can play. We have a guy who sidearms the ball under pressure (and so far, completes about 50 percent of his passes to the defense) and a hs backup that not a single 1AA team wanted.

Some of you are absolute lunatics.
I did say hopefully :cry2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
For some reason I don't think Brantley leaves for the NFL, and the others we should have CeCe, Davis, and Zuniga
Brantley is a guaranteed first round pick. He is good on film, will kill the combine. He is gone. The CBs will go 1-2. Sharpe will go probably 3rd. The combine will determine it bc his film sucks but teams love drafting athletic OTs and "fix" them.

Brantley may be the first Gator taken. He isnt coming back.

Some of you guys just dont understand DL. Its not all about sacks.

Last edited:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Brantley is a guaranteed first round pick. He is good on film, will kill the combine. He is gone. The CBs will go 1-2. Sharpe will go probably 3rd.

Brantley may be the first Gator taken. He isnt coming back.

You guys just dont understand DL and think its all about sacks.

No I get that it isn't all about sacks, and you may be right about killing the combine and looking good on film. I just have a gut feeling that he wants to come back one more year. TBH I think CeCe might bolt before Brantley; I think CeCe just isn't happy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Cece is a soph. Cant leave.

I like Brantley a lot, but I dont know why he would come back to be a part of what will be a definite rebuilding year and a really weak defense.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Brantley would be starting on about half the NFL teams out there right now. Certainly he would for the Cowboys.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the number of Marines on this board, I'm surprised OP didn't call him Leatherneck.
Leatherface is from a thread on him a while back, not sure who coined it, but it wasn't me.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
If they both committed it would be huge a big momentum change and would lead to more offense of recruits buzz around the program and defensive recruits. that's how fast things change, that's how important this is

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.