If we lose the rest of our games....

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
This is the ever popular trend with nearly ALL of our defensive "5 stars"....been here for about 5 years now and are still 15-20# undersized and 3or 4 tenths in the forty too slow for their positions....This started around 2018 and is becoming a trend.
Oh come off of it already Crete. You've been beating the same drumb forever now. Wingo didn't even see frodo. Doesn't matter how big you are if you don't see the hit coming even Peter Dinklage would knock you on your ass. I mean look at the little fella after her gets up, he starts hitting himself because his brains are scrambled.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I really want BN to succeed but this is embarrassing.
Snl Are You Sure GIF by Saturday Night Live

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
So let me get this right, he is featured in 3 total plays out of the 10 minute video and ONE play is enough evidence to say he is lazy, sorry, or whatever bull crap you want to spew about him?

You do know LSU is the best offense in the Country right? You do know they have the best WRs in all of college football, it's not like he is getting beat by some nobody. Joe Haden never got burnt? Give me a break.

Nobody will ever be able to meet your PERFECT standards
No, I have never said anything either positive or negative about Marshall. However, you said earlier he was akin to a lockdown corner. His on field performance as demonstrated by the highlighted play and several others throughout the season point out your failure to grasp reality. Our secondary is another under performing room.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This is the ever popular trend with nearly ALL of our defensive "5 stars"....been here for about 5 years now and are still 15-20# undersized and 3or 4 tenths in the forty too slow for their positions....This started around 2018 and is becoming a tradition.
Wingo has been a disappointment.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Shemar James. And Jordan Castell. That’s it
I would like to see a little more from both of them but you may have an argument there. James loss has a lot to do with the last 2 weeks but I'm not sure it changes the outcome

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I’ll say this about him - the dude works hard. He’s relentless. So there’s no hard feelings.

He just sucks.
If you could put his work ethic with Mullen’s offensive brain and Muschamp’s defense, we’d never lose a game

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah, he’s not all SEC, but he has been solid
That's true. To be honest I'm not doing cartwheels over the Dline's play but it's not the main problem....we are just terrible in the Dbackfield....LBer play is lacking bodies and experience.

BTW, when is somebody gonna tell Big Dez he's possibly pissing away millions of future dollars by not taking conditioning seriously....I suppose that should be the coach's job but....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Saw earlier where backup OL Jordan Herman entered the portal
I expect momentum to pick up here after the next couple of losses...My guess is the team is probably getting some divisiveness from players who aren't/haven't seen the field yet and wondering why their sitting behind someone who is. Happens as the wheels come off.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well sue me, (I wouldn't try it if I was you). I'm trying to respond to all of you negative woe is me eeyore types and I made a mistake and didn't take the time to read what you actually posted and lumped you haters all together.

You got one over on Saul, there are you happy?
Knock it off AA Ron. This act isn’t fooling anyone

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see a little more from both of them but you may have an argument there. James loss has a lot to do with the last 2 weeks but I'm not sure it changes the outcome
Hopper cough cough Miller cough cough Houston nfl cough . The great Billy couldn’t convince Hop to stay out in Gainesville. Instead he went to the football Mecca known an CO MO. That’s how bad he wanted to get away from Billy Bob

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If you could put his work ethic with Mullen’s offensive brain and Muschamp’s defense, we’d never lose a game
Yes Cousin Eddie's brain is "offensive", but if you meant that Cousin Eddie is good at calling offense in football, you are delusional. He is awful at managing games and play sequencing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator