If we lose the rest of our games....

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
It’s actually genius to not have a special teams coach . Rarely are games decided by returns,punts or field goals.
I take it the last sentence is a joke. Any coach worth hiring knows STs wins(or loses) two games a season. I doubt another top 10 team has a grad assistant and player in charge of STs.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Who listens to those idiots? They know nothing. I can get all the opinions I need here, and then some.

Don't annoy me like you've annoyed all the others, or I'll just jettison your ass. I've allowed your shenanigans, don't push your luck.
Could care less if you "jettison my ass" or not. Honestly your comments give me a giggle. You mention annoying.........you might want to look in the mirror. Any time somebody post something on here that opposes your views or you feel is "dumb/ignorant" you make some attempt at a snarky comment in response to it.

Did you find it weird that peopele were saying this was your second account because of the absolutely insane post. For those of you that thought I was serious, I'm truly amazed.

As much as you're tired of the negativity, I would say the majority are equally or more tired of the sunshine pumping or lack of ability to admit it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

You do you bro

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Could care less if you "jettison my ass" or not. Honestly your comments give me a giggle. You mention annoying.........you might want to look in the mirror. Any time somebody post something on here that opposes your views or you feel is "dumb/ignorant" you make some attempt at a snarky comment in response to it.

Did you find it weird that peopele were saying this was your second account because of the absolutely insane post. For those of you that thought I was serious, I'm truly amazed.

As much as you're tired of the negativity, I would say the majority are equally or more tired of the sunshine pumping or lack of ability to admit it isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

You do you bro
Delete, Saul, Delete. I like having you around.

Granted, you went off the rails for a minute there. But calm down, we need your razor wit for the next two let downs.

:ox3:

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

You do you bro
Go stink up another board. So long.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I take it the last sentence is a joke. Any coach worth hiring knows STs wins(or loses) two games a season. I doubt another top 10 team has a grad assistant and player in charge of STs.
No joke. Serious as a heart attack . Billy is doing a great job and agrees special teams is a waste of time . It’s the perfect moment to go take a leak and has no bearing on the outcome of the game . Hopefully Billy stays wise and doesn’t hire a special teams coach . I mean we don’t even practice it so what would the guy do all day? Sit around and eat popcorn ?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

You do you bro
Whelp...

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

You do you bro

Sad Doctor Who GIF

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
As a whole...outside of holding the class together...its pretty grim

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Y’all remember this gem from SEC Media Days? :lol: