If you could imagine a win, how does it happen?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just thinking about this. Look, I dont expect it. I expect the Inbreds to score two or more Tds than they did against Butters N Sidehat last year and expect us to shyt our pants on offense as usual. But how couldnwe actually manage a win?

First two to three defensive scores are a must as always. Then some vertical passing from Franks (insane to imagine bc we know Butters throws 15 times and only two verticals) and a nice game from a RB. Perine IMO is just a guy, but we have to freshmen who could both be superstars. Maybe 100 yards from one of them.

Whatya got, Gators?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Franks going to have to be unleashed. Simple as that...

If they try this **** again where they dont attack the middle of the field or let him throw the whole route tree than UT will stack the box and beat us by three td's easily

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Agree, must have multiple defensive TD's to have a chance. perhaps a 50/50 ball for a TD similar to the Cleveland TD at LSU last year, I see no sustained RB b/c I completely agree that Perrine is average at best. No vision and no wiggle. Thompson has vision but can't hold onto the ball. Basically for us to win, UT has to help us tremendously.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Franks going to have to be unleashed. Simple as that...

If they try this **** again where they dont attack the middle of the field or let him throw the whole route tree than UT will stack the box and beat us by three td's easily
I was trying to remain in the realm of reason. SOS might unleash Franks and passing. Butters? No chance.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty simple answer. Absent better blocking or much of a push from the Tennessee defensive front, we probably aren't going to move the ball that much better. It'll take two or three turnovers to keep us in it.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bombz over Gainesville
Lil Kim decides to try Trump and attempts a direct hit on Kings Bay. The little fat fuk's bottle rocket overshoots Jawja and flies all the way to Gainesville striking none other than Nussack's car while on the way to the game. Steve hears the news, throws down his putter and knows what he's gotta do. He gets to The Swamp in time to tear the ugly orange banner off his statue and heads to the booth where he grabs the headset. With that familiar jaw jutting out and an evil stare on his face, Steve turns the set on and immediately calls down to the head coach. "Butterteef, the cavalry has arrived. All you need to do is stand back and watch and show them pearly whites, cause I got this! And don't fuk with me!" Steve then tells Franks to loosen up cause he's gonna be busy.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty simple answer. Absent better blocking or much of a push from the Tennessee defensive front, we probably aren't going to move the ball that much better. It'll take two or three turnovers to keep us in it.
What I'm thinking.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I can imagine something like this, 10 seconds left in the game. Tenn 9 (a field goal and a touchdown but bad snap and missed pat) UF 3 on a 60 yarder from Pineiro. UF has the ball on the Tenn 24 because of a fumble (the 8th of the game for them) not because we drove it there. Franks hands the ball off up the middle to one of the walk on running backs and he finds a crease and scores as the time runs out, yes it takes him 10 seconds to run 24 yards. Mac runs on the field and instead of shaking butches hand punches him in the dick. We win, butch gets dick punched, mac gets fired and his wife leaves him for Purdues coach who we hire mid season. That's how I imagine it all playing out.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can imagine something like this, 10 seconds left in the game. Tenn 9 (a field goal and a touchdown but bad snap and missed pat) UF 3 on a 60 yarder from Pineiro. UF has the ball on the Tenn 24 because of a fumble (the 8th of the game for them) not because we drove it there. Franks hands the ball off up the middle to one of the walk on running backs and he finds a crease and scores as the time runs out, yes it takes him 10 seconds to run 24 yards. Mac runs on the field and instead of shaking butches hand punches him in the dick. We win, butch gets dick punched, mac gets fired and his wife leaves him for Purdues coach who we hire mid season. That's how I imagine it all playing out.
I like it but you left out the part about her taking the special sauce recipe with her.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I think Malik has wiggle. Give him the ball more, especially stop the blitzing with swing passes out of the backfield. It would be interesting to see if he could then run up the middle.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I like it but you left out the part about her taking the special sauce recipe with her.
I like it, but what happens if Butch is quicker and goes all Trump and grabs Mac in the pvssy first?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I think Malik has wiggle. Give him the ball more, especially stop the blitzing with swing passes out of the backfield. It would be interesting to see if he could then run up the middle.

I had a riled up response to this till I realized what Malik you were talking about.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Much more plausible than my idea of letting Frank's throw

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just thinking about this. Look, I dont expect it. I expect the Inbreds to score two or more Tds than they did against Butters N Sidehat last year and expect us to shyt our pants on offense as usual. But how couldnwe actually manage a win?

First two to three defensive scores are a must as always. Then some vertical passing from Franks (insane to imagine bc we know Butters throws 15 times and only two verticals) and a nice game from a RB. Perine IMO is just a guy, but we have to freshmen who could both be superstars. Maybe 100 yards from one of them.

Whatya got, Gators?

giphy.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Vol team bus pulled over for weaving on Archer. GPD officer smells Zima on Butch's breath and does probable cause search. 80 lbs of cannabis is found in jersey bags for post game celebration and the whole bunch is booked and put in the clink. Mac hastily arranges an O&B flag football game with bouncy houses in the end zones and barbecue for the fans (for a nominal fee). Frank's team (Blue) wins 7-0 when Zaire tries to run for a score from forty yards out on the last play (Nuss is shocked it didn't work). Frank's team gets to hoist the "Champions of Life" trophy, confiscated by GPD and donated for the game. The 14,000 in attendance enjoy the festivities and each buys a bottle of Mac sauce on the way out of BHG. Mac borrows a line from SOS in the post game presser and tells Edgar Thompson (he likes saying Edgar's name BTW) "God smiled on the Gators!" He's ecstatic with the victory and declares the Gators are back. Meanwhile, I finally pass a hard stool. It's a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator