I'm baaaaaack......

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Sorry fellas been working a lot for this new wine company. I'll bookmark this and come over often but it's kind of a pain to go back and forth on mobile? Either way it's way easier than GSMB was. And gatorbait.com is slow and that dickhead he15man (clf4l) is over there and I want to choke slam my computer screen every time I see his posts

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
winesnob-7879371.jpeg

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n29001 said:
Sorry fellas been working a lot for this new wine company. I'll bookmark this and come over often but it's kind of a pain to go back and forth on mobile? Either way it's way easier than GSMB was. And gatorbait.com is slow and that dickhead he15man (clf4l) is over there and I want to choke slam my computer screen every time I see his posts

:lol:

:exactly:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;n29001 said:

Is he still a virgin?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Captain Sasquatch said:
Slevin;n29001 said:

Is he still a virgin?
He sure posts like one still

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Slevin;29001 said:

If you're using safari, swipe to move left and right to move forward and backwards. Otherwise use the app.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or upgrade to a non-hipster phone.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You were in the Navy. Don't act like this wasn't common.

Besides, I have pictures of you with your tongue in a dude's belly button, pollywog.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

Besides, I have pictures of you with your tongue in a dude's belly button, pollywog.
:finger:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

:) I must admit that Shellback thing did freak me out. Thought a couple of swabbies that mentioned it to me were kidding, but then my brother just started laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.