I'm back, y'all!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta be honest...I didn’t realize you were gone.

But welcome back, Leroy.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I greatly appreciate that he is trying to get congress to improve our system in a short time frame.

I love that I'm not the only one who occasionally puts a reply in the wrong thread.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Welcome back Leroy, although not crazy about your genuflection in front of Cousin Eddie, but we are all entitled to our opinion. I am not thrilled about it 3 months later and just see it as another lazy football hire by Fooley's little bytch.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Politics is a dirty game........ The NRA is way down the list of Political Contributors....... Don't drink the Kool Ade.

Welcome back, whoever you are.......LOL

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Politics is a dirty game........ The NRA is way down the list of Political Contributors....... Don't drink the Kool Ade.

Welcome back, whoever you are.......LOL
Welcome back Deuce too!

Where ya been? No one has been here to keep me honest. You know AR isn't up to the job.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome back Deuce too!

Where ya been? No one has been here to keep me honest. You know AR isn't up to the job.

I read post everyday. most just haven't moved me to comment. I still love you guys but the last 5/6 years have left me damaged goods. I just can't quiet get on the Mullen Band Wagon yet, although I like his energy and enthusiasm.

I also quit drinking alcohol several months ago so my drunken rants have stopped, now they are just sober rants!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I love that I'm not the only one who occasionally puts a reply in the wrong thread.

I do actually make that mistake sometimes, but not this time. Someone commented that are we thankful that the president supports "gun control". I am very thankful that he is trying to improve our system, it needs vast improvement.

Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.