I'm going to The Big House

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm in Detroit for a work conference this weekend. Michigan plays Cincinnati in their home opener, fresh off of an ass whoopin of some mid-level team from Florida. I'm going to drive over there on Saturday just to see the stadium, and to see what a well coached football team looks like.

I'll probably wear a Gator hat.....and leave an upper decker somewhere in the stadium. That way I can always say, "I went to The Big House once. I took a sh*t and left..."

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Always cool to see some of the great stadiums in college football. The Big House seems to be one of those. Enjoy it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It's pretty cool to see a game. The engineering aspect is a site to behold. Have fun BMF. Not sure where in Detroit you are but some parts of downtown are pretty cool. Try to go to a game at Comerica Park too.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
20170907_110155.jpeg
It's pretty cool to see a game. The engineering aspect is a site to behold. Have fun BMF. Not sure where in Detroit you are but some parts of downtown are pretty cool. Try to go to a game at Comerica Park too.

Downtown today.... We're staying in Novi area.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
I'm in Detroit for a work conference this weekend. Michigan plays Cincinnati in their home opener, fresh off of an ass whoopin of some mid-level team from Florida. I'm going to drive over there on Saturday just to see the stadium, and to see what a well coached football team looks like.

I'll probably wear a Gator hat.....and leave an upper decker somewhere in the stadium. That way I can always say, "I went to The Big House once. I took a sh*t and left..."
You will be there for the whole time. UM fans are nice folks. They might come and console you. I lived close to the stadium and have watched games there. It is noting like watching in the SEC or MSU. Very well behaved bunch. It is a nice stadium after the mods they did a few years ago.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My understanding is the big house isn't really noticeable from outside, because its built into the ground like a swimming pool. Is this correct?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
/QUOTE]

Not quoting myself over what I posted but rather to point out that the pocket and phone combined are an odd and wonderful thing.

I never posted it, not consciously anyway. :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Got a UGA friend of mine in Alpharetta that gets to do one of his bucket list stadium trips to Notre Dame this weekend, and see his team play at the same time.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Don't care, more pics of the blonde
giphy.gif

That's my wife!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It's freaking 46 degrees here tonight! WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.