I'm Thankful for _________ (Gator-related)

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thankful for Dr. Tapley. While I attended UF, he was the Dean of the College of Business (if I remember correctly). Let's just say I wasn't the best student. As a matter of fact, I was a classic underachiever. Nonetheless, Dr. Tapley allowed me to continue on all the way to my diploma even though he probably should have dropped the hammer on me three semesters before I actually graduated. He had a enough heart and enough patience and for that I will always be grateful.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm thankful for all the years that UF was the team nobody wanted to play. I'm thankful (hopeful) we will be getting back there soon.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I am thankful for a lot but since this is Gator Releated. I am thankful that I was born and raised in Gainesville and that I am a Gator. I am also thankful that I don't live in Furgeson.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thankful of my K-12 School P.K. Yonge which allowed me early access to UF. I'm thankful to Coach Guy, Coach Spurier, Coach Hall, Coach Dixon, Coach Arnold, Coach Strong, Coach Tuton (spelling) and Coach Krueger for all they taught me through camps and the times I got to work with them teaching me not only sports, but how to be a better man.

Most of all I'm thankful for Shands, because without the research they did I wouldn't be here today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator