Imagine people wanting something from the Rapeis

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he ever has any success in the league I don't know if I'll be able to take him and sCam both being successful NFL QBs.
:gah:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most of his problems occurred before most everyone on campus knew who he was.

He is learning to be a professional athlete very quickly. Blame all your problems on the public or the media or frankly anybody or anything other than the guy in the mirror. He should turn out very successful in the cesspool known as the NFL.
Does the Bible encourage you to blame others? I must have missed that part

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
What the hell has he given other than taking crab legs from Publix, and soda from Burger King? Oh, and the $950,000 smackers it cost FSU in cover-ups.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell has he given other than taking crab legs from Publix, and soda from Burger King? Oh, and the $950,000 smackers it cost FSU in cover-ups.

He has also given us a reminder that the term "student athlete" is a complete joke. Have you heard this guy speak? Can you understand anything he says?

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Most of his problems occurred before most everyone on campus knew who he was.

He is learning to be a professional athlete very quickly. Blame all your problems on the public or the media or frankly anybody or anything other than the guy in the mirror. He should turn out very successful in the cesspool known as the NFL.
Does the Bible encourage you to blame others? I must have missed that part

If you want to be picky.. the whole concept of the new testament is the whole 'being absolved of sin' thing.. so kinda, yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator