In an attempt to prevent the McElwain debacle again, the UAA

GatorJ

Hopeful
Has blocked UAA flight plans from the public.

@ZachAbolverdi: Both UAA jets can no longer be tracked by the public.
Plane No. 1: [video]https://t.co/Uwoua4bZlK[/video]
Plane No. 2: [video]https://t.co/JysVaNTCTv[/video]
#Gators

CapitalGator02

( . Y . )
They were trackable as of yesterday. What's interesting is that they used a charter jet to visit McElwiainfdg yesterday, which was easy as hell to track. Why would they block their aircraft now? Are they planning on using these planes to visit other potential coaching candidates and they don't want to tip off the public? Seems odd to me.

Bernardo de la Paz

Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
GatorJ;n124017 said:
I'm not sure why they didn't do this from the beginning.

My guess is it went something like this:

UAA: Rats! Our plan to sneak Foley onto a booster's plane was foiled by the media tracking the booster's plane!

Random dude: You know you dumbasses can just block your planes' flight plans don't you?

UAA: ....

GatorJ

Hopeful
Bernardo de la Paz;124048 said:
My guess is it went something like this:

UAA: Rats! Our plan to sneak Foley onto a booster's plane was foiled by the media tracking the booster's plane!

Random dude: You know you dumbasses can just block your planes' flight plans don't you?

UAA: ....
:lmao:

AugustaGator

Lifetime Member
CapitalGator02;n123997 said:
They were trackable as of yesterday. What's interesting is that they used a charter jet to visit McElwiainfdg yesterday, which was easy as hell to track. Why would they block their aircraft now? Are they planning on using these planes to visit other potential coaching candidates and they don't want to tip off the public? Seems odd to me.
Yes.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
dubster1;n124170 said:
I have hoped this from our ga, southern loss

I'm getting there myself. He just seems to be a step slow at this process. Shame because he's been so successful with the other sports, but it's almost like he's becoming outdated in his hiring methods.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
I have heard from a reliable source that Ross Bjork the Athletic Director at Ole Miss has been offered the job as Foley's replacement.

GatorJ

Hopeful
Okeechobee Joe;124205 said:
I have heard from a reliable source that Ross Bjork the Athletic Director at Ole Miss has been offered the job as Foley's replacement.

He's not coming. Nobody leaves Ole Miss.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Okeechobee Joe;n124205 said:
Too bad it wasn't last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.