Injuries for tomorrow

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Well Duke Dawson will be out with Turf-Toe...does anyone know about Keanu? If he is still out that worries me, SOS will try take advantage of Gorman and be able to torch us down the middle of the field.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
chferg;n104885 said:
Well Duke Dawson will be out with Turf-Toe...does anyone know about Keanu? If he is still out that worries me, SOS will try take advantage of Gorman and be able to torch us down the middle of the field.

Yep, you better believe he will. I hope we score some points...

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Neal and Dawson both out. Has Wilson repped at Safety at all or just Corner?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dawson hurts. Neal would be the second best option. Gorman, that scares me. I'd rather try Washington and Harris than see that. His instincts in coverage are just no there.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The injuries at safety are why I think this will be a decently high scoring game on both sides, but I still think that UF's defense will be better than USC's.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;104909 said:
Neal and Dawson both out. Has Wilson repped at Safety at all or just Corner?

I think he's just repped at corner. But I think he played safety at times in HS. Harris and Gorman will start. But other than Wilson, who backs them up?

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
GatorJ;n105014 said:
I think he's just repped at corner. But I think he played safety at times in HS. Harris and Gorman will start. But other than Wilson, who backs them up?

Maye , Washington and Poole are the only one with reps I believe.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Maye and Poole then. Washington came in pretty hyped but he hasn't seen the field. I saw him last year on the sideline and he's not nearly physically ready. They'll probably keep Q as a backup to Tabor/VH III

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105014 said:
Driskel's not busy and he's a bit of practice tackling people and playing free safety all his interceptions.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Law98gator;n105062 said:
Driskel's not busy and he's a bit of practice tackling people and playing free safety all his interceptions.

Are you drinking??

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
speaking of turf toe, I once asked mickey Andrews about turf toe when he played at Alabama, he said there wasn't turf toe back then, I thought it was funny, basically he said todays player isn't tough

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
It was reported by Zach (Gainesville sun) from what I can tell. He's not exactly the most reliable person.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n105216 said:
speaking of turf toe, I once asked mickey Andrews about turf toe when he played at Alabama, he said there wasn't turf toe back then, I thought it was funny, basically he said todays player isn't tough

I can speak from first hand experience that turf toe sucks ass. Basically, take the heaviest thing you can find and drop it on your big toe until it turns black and then put some cleats on and try to run and cut. That's what it feels like.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully we can put enough pressure on Dylan Thompson which will cause mistakes and help our secondary. If he has a lot of time in the pocket, they will pass on us.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need the kinda of start we had two years ago. Early turnovers by the Cocks and put pressure on the offensively. I think our D is going to be the best part of our game today. I think we'll do well.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Always thought turf toe was more of an artificial turf injury, Spraining of the big toe. Hoping it's a turf toe and not a Lisfranc injury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.