Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Worton hasn't been out all year?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Tyler Jordan confirmed back or no? Would be huge to have him back. Not worried about Worton. He hasn't contributed really at all so far this year. Hoping that having Del Rio back can get our offense out of its funk.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Is Tyler Jordan confirmed back or no? Would be huge to have him back. Not worried about Worton. He hasn't contributed really at all so far this year. Hoping that having Del Rio back can get our offense out of its funk.

Jordan is back. Starting OL is back. Johnson will be a backup this week.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
With Worton out there goes the passing game. And no Reed? We're going to get killed.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's like a moment from Friday.

"How the hell are you gonna get hurt.............on your week off???? *spray air freshener*"

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's like a moment from Friday.

"How the hell are you gonna get hurt.............on your week off???? *spray air freshener*"
That's the truth. It's like Faedo having both knees scoped. How does a pitcher injure both knees, he doesn't even bat. Whorton is always hurt. I don't think some of these guys really want to play.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Worton really hasn't contributed that much this year IMO. It reminds me of how a kicker can get hurt in warmups. Did he hang out much with Hardin?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

He's

Worton has been one of the, if not the best blockers. It's essential to have good bockers on the perimeter within this scheme. Hell, someone has to block. Just run screens, throwing the ball over the OL and let the WR's block those "DUCKS"! LOL

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Worton has been one of the, if not the best blockers. It's essential to have good bockers on the perimeter within this scheme. Hell, someone has to block. Just run screens, throwing the ball over the OL and let the WR's block those "DUCKS"! LOL
The kid does a real good job on his stalks. I don't think he's had much thrown his way. May be him or it may be the QB's. Seems I remember a pretty good catch and run either in the spring or early this season. I think he's probably better than the butt of some jokes related to a struggling offense.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's

Glad to see you posting again!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
W
• Caleb Brantley didn’t go the full practice today. “I don’t know what his deal is,” McElwain said.

This is MacElwain I in a nutshell......:wtf: is supposed to know?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From GS:

Brantley's status uncertain

Starting defensive tackle Caleb Brantley, who injured his hand against Vanderbilt two weeks ago, did not go through a full practice Wednesday and it's unclear how much, if any, he will play Saturday.

“He didn't go a full day today,” McElwain said. “I don't know what his deal is. We want guys to show up and play.”

McElwain was asked if he is frustrated with Brantley.

“No, I'm not frustrated with him,” he said. “He's a great player. He can dominate a game. Sometimes, he's his own worst enemy because, there again, he's so hard on himself, rather than clap it off and go play the next play.”

The rest of the injury list for Saturday's game against Missouri is relatively short.

Linebacker Daniel McMillian (shoulder) practiced Wednesday and should be good to go. Cornerback Joseph Putu (ankle) is expected to play. Wide receiver C.J. Worton (unspecified) did not practice and his status is uncertain. Defensive end Justus Reed (unspecified) is out.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's

I gave you a like just bc Im glad your posting, John. I have noticed Fullwood blocking well and being physical, not Worton. However, I will admit that I try to not watch much anymore. I dont replay the game and watch line play in slowmo etc.

Physical kid who cant catch? Sounds likea DB. Wish we didnt recruiter 25 others already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator