Injury update

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
DE Bryan Cox- is planning to play on Saturday
LB Jarrad Davis-will try to play on Saturday. He tested it on Saturday and will try his best to play.
S Jeawon Taylor- his shoulder popped out of place and they had to pop it back in place. Likely out this week.
OL Martez Ivey- his ankle was huge after the game on Saturday and both of his shoulders are bothering him. don't see any way he plays on Saturday.
DB Duke Dawson- he rolled his ankle and was in a protective boot after the game. It all depends on how it feels this week.
DE Jordan Sherit- he's likely gone for the year with a knee injury. He's having an MRI this morning.
DE Antonneous Clayton- he messed up his arm/wrist during warm-ups on Saturday. He's having an MRI this morning but the fear is that there's a broken bone.
DB Nick Washington- not sure of his status going forward.
OL Cam Dillard- was dressed out and word is that he's trying to play next week. Not sure he starts but he's going to try to be available.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks and I appreciate the update, but seriously, does it really matter?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder what Mac does with LDR. He suited up and warmed up prior to the FSU game. He is pretty healthy apparently now. Not sure if he was the backup for FSU if needed or not. It might shine a light if Mac would actually try and go with him next year over a RS freshman. Hopefully he wouldn't.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I'd rather just ask the NCAA if we can have the bowl practices but let some 5-7 team have our bowl slot and not even **** with it

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
is there a problem with the conditioning program? It's disturbing seeing these injuries
Not sure what's going on, but haven't there been like three broken bone injuries now? That's not conditioning. Muscle pulls and torn ligaments to an extent are conditioning.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I wonder what Mac does with LDR. He suited up and warmed up prior to the FSU game. He is pretty healthy apparently now. Not sure if he was the backup for FSU if needed or not. It might shine a light if Mac would actually try and go with him next year over a RS freshman. Hopefully he wouldn't.
Yes...Del-Rio was the backup vs FSU.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Yep. There was no way he was going to ever play Franks b
Nope...and the way we're after Stidham and Barnett I doubt he'll ever play. If we don't land one of those transfers I truly believe Del-Rio is our starter vs Michigan.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If the QB has only 2-3 seconds then LDR will do as well as Franks or anyone we bring.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want Mac to start LDR against Bama so he can get it out of his head it makes sense to go with LDR over one of the young QBs next year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Ivey cannot go and Dillard is ready have him and Harkless ready at guard. Do not take out TJ McCoy. Having Davis back would be huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator