Iowa/Iowa State Players Fixing Games

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Iowa = pigs and the stink that comes with em.
giphy.gif

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Apparently Nalt has a reeeaaaalllly short memory.
Well, I did forget about that basketball player I admit. But as far as I know, that is the only one. Ruggs doesn't count IMO because he had already signed an NFL contract...

Curious, how is it that ya'll think you're all good though when your '08 team had literally 1/3 of the team arrested for various crimes while enrolled in school? 41 of 121 players? smh...

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Well, I did forget about that basketball player I admit. But as far as I know, that is the only one. Ruggs doesn't count IMO because he had already signed an NFL contract...

Curious, how is it that ya'll think you're all good though when your '08 team had literally 1/3 of the team arrested for various crimes while enrolled in school? 41 of 121 players? smh...
Because in Gainesville the local cops LOVE to arrest the payers.

Not so much in bama. No telling how many real criminals are on the bama team .

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Because in Gainesville the local cops LOVE to arrest the payers.

Not so much in bama. No telling how many real criminals are on the bama team .
Lol, yeah, those poor, innocent players getting picked on by the bad PoPo... Downright shameful of them to make up all those crimes against such angels... :rotfl:

Kids are kids and they're going to do stupid things, some of which brings charges.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

At least half of the charges got dropped when a State Attorney looked at things like "barking at a police dog" and "throwing a plastic cup" and realized it was utter BS and no one would take it seriously.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Lol, yeah, those poor, innocent players getting picked on by the bad PoPo... Downright shameful of them to make up all those crimes against such angels... :rotfl:

Kids are kids and they're going to do stupid things, some of which brings charges.
In Gainesville? Yes.

In bama? Not so much historically. But you already knew that.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

It was 31 arrests. If you look into them, as I did, you’ll find that Meyer punished the offenders commensurate with their wrongdoing. Most were traffic related and resulted in various suspensions. Felonies were booted off the team. Carlos Dunlap was suspended from the SECCG for a DUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator