IRS rules that gifts to NIL Collectives are not deductible charitable gifts

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
This caught my eye. Think it will have any effect on NIL Collectives and their revenues?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Not sure. But my gut tells me Stricklin is already way out in front of this. So I suspect things will be smooth sailing, per usual.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
this is obviously the reason why we needed 80,000 more IRS agents. Hell it’s gonna take 5 or 6 hundred of them to audit Miami for their last class alone

kepler

Lifetime Member
Nothing was more certain than this ruling. You don’t need a UF accounting degree to know that.

AlexDaGator

The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
In completely unrelated news, I have seen the light and have been moved by the Great Gator to spread the word to the people. I will be opening my on-line Church immediately. As a religious institution, all contributions are fully tax deductible.

The main tenet of the Church of the Great Gator is to collect charitable donations from our fellow Parishioners and use that cash to help young Gators as they strive to learn and understand the message of the Great Gator. We do this by giving these young Gators, (many of whom coincidently happen to be either very large or very fast) money and lots of it.

Alex.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
In completely unrelated news, I have seen the light and have been moved by the Great Gator to spread the word to the people. I will be opening my on-line Church immediately. As a religious institution, all contributions are fully tax deductible.

The main tenet of the Church of the Great Gator is to collect charitable donations from our fellow Parishioners and use that cash to help young Gators as they strive to learn and understand the message of the Great Gator. We do this by giving these young Gators, (many of whom coincidently happen to be either very large or very fast) money and lots of it.

Alex.
Hi Partner. Im all in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.