Is it just me?

Gatorfool

Sep 9, 2016
Or does anyone else wonder if Mac even watches the game,why in the hell are we running the hurry up and fumble on the opponents one yard line with less than 3 minutes left in the game??and our best runner goes 28 eight yards in 4 carries, then pulled for most of the rest of the game.I watch up to 4 games every saturday and it is very obvious that we are woefully short in the coaching dept.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Or does anyone else wonder if Mac even watches the game,why in the hell are we running the hurry up and fumble on the opponents one yard line with less than 3 minutes left in the game??and our best runner goes 28 eight yards in 4 carries, then pulled for most of the rest of the game.I watch up to 4 games every saturday and it is very obvious that we are woefully short in the coaching dept.

McElwain wanted us to come back out there in the second half and just punch them in the mouth Scarlett said. Not literally, but just going out there and giving it to them.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bulletin Board Coaches never lose!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Please don't take offense to this but where have you been Captain Obvious, LOL? I have been railing again Mac's horrendous game management since last year, and it has only become more apparent this year. He and his shills could hide behind the QB situation last year, but this year he has 2 game managers at that position yet Mac himself can't understand the first thing about game management. He can't see or feel the game and has no concept of risk vs. reward. He is a disaster. Problem is very few can see it b/c you have to look away from the scoreboard to observe this phenomenon.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Please don't take offense to this but where have you been Captain Obvious, LOL? I have been railing again Mac's horrendous game management since last year, and it has only become more apparent this year. He and his shills could hide behind the QB situation last year, but this year he has 2 game managers at that position yet Mac himself can't understand the first thing about game management. He can't see or feel the game and has no concept of risk vs. reward. He is a disaster. Problem is very few can see it b/c you have to look away from the scoreboard to observe this phenomenon.

No offense...... I was actually pointing to the OP newbee.....

I'm not really sold on Mac, I want a coach that can make in-game adjustments and motivate the players to apply the changes....... We suck at that!

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I attend every home game and when the offense comes off the field after a series, there is very little to no side line coaching occurring. I would love to see Summers climbing all over the OL's butts with a white board, game photos, etc. I do not see much of that at all. Same thing when the D comes off the field...

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
I attend every home game and when the offense comes off the field after a series, there is very little to no side line coaching occurring. I would love to see Summers climbing all over the OL's butts with a white board, game photos, etc. I do not see much of that at all. Same thing when the D comes off the field...

Coaching through telepathy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wondered the same thing. Although Mac is ultimately responsible, he had got to put Nuss on notice that this is going to stop. We will see with LDR being under center next week. If he is and the play calling is the same, it is Nuss for sure and Mac will have to deal with it. I think that they lack the confidence in AA and it appeared so yesterday. Going hurry up at the end of the game and also not going hurry up at the end of the second quarter is on the OC and then the HC. Guys had better get it straight and soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator