Is it time for a Freshman QB?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's not going to bring in a freshman so it doesn't matter. Can't wait till basketball season.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
What happened to the notion that Roper's offensive scheme was going to be more suited to Driskel's talents and we were going to get to a whole new side of Driskel's game? Is there any evidence of that at all?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n57635 said:
What happened to the notion that Roper's offensive scheme was going to be more suited to Driskel's talents and we were going to get to a whole new side of Driskel's game? Is there any evidence of that at all?

i don't think anyone could make driskel a good qb

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n57635 said:

It just shows Driskel cant even run the zone reads well evidently. Duke's QB ran a bunch of them unlike Driskel.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
NVGator said:
Not one to bring Treon in? WTF? Nothing else was working. Why not give him game experience?
SOS would have, and wouldn't have given it a second thought.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
jaywalker72 said:
For better or worse, but usually for the better, SOS wouldn't hesitate to bench a highly touted recruit or someone who was lighting it up previously, am I right, a Terry Dean. It's part of the process of getting better if you aren't getting it done on the field.

There were so many things that went wrong everywhere today, but you can't mitigate the damage when your QB is inaccurate and can't extend drives.
Yes sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.