Is Lane Kiffin headed to Louisville?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Good lord, Kiffy is linked to basically every opening. How bad is the coaching pool that this year is the Lane Kiffin Sweepstakes?!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Though unlikely with Kiffin, something might click into place for any of these "wandering" HCs and stars align as they transform into better coaches?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Interviewing Kiffin is like banging that stripper that whom you know has hepatitis. You have to be very drunk and very desperate.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I think the pool of coaches is pretty weak this year and there are already a bunch of openings. He could upgrade from FAU for sure.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the pool of coaches is pretty weak this year and there are already a bunch of openings. He could upgrade from FAU for sure.
There are 100s of coordinators available, coaches in 1 day a whatever, none of whom have the baggage that Kiffin has.

Kiffin is a known disaster.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
There are 100s of coordinators available, coaches in 1 day a whatever, none of whom have the baggage that Kiffin has.

Kiffin is a known disaster.
Oh, I agree with you 100%. He's a disaster. But I don't think that will prevent him from a more lucrative job somewhere other than FAU.

For a top-caliber school, Kiffy is the ultimate gamble. It would either go fantastic or be a complete train wreck. For a mid-level school, looking for 8-9 wins a year, he's a pretty safe bet.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Oh, I agree with you 100%. He's a disaster. But I don't think that will prevent him from a more lucrative job somewhere other than FAU.

For a top-caliber school, Kiffy is the ultimate gamble. It would either go fantastic or be a complete train wreck. For a mid-level school, looking for 8-9 wins a year, he's a pretty safe bet.
At what point has it not been a trainwreck with him for a top caliber school?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.