Is March Madness in jeopardy?

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Windy City Gator, Jan 31, 2018.

1. VAGator

VAGator GCLM
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4
    Ratings:
    +10 / -0
    5 seed is my prediction without all the quadrant crap (that I can't wrap my brain around)...opps, quadrant stuff...5 seed to the sweet 16, then it could get real fun!

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,013
      Ratings:
      +5,094 / -254
      This thread is gold. Boss needs to apologize. Alkie gettng slapped down. White is Mr NIT, he had only 1 ncca tourney in 7 years.
      I avoided it till now. It went quickly from awwww fckkkk to WHAT SEED WE GOT boys? Thank God our boys kept grinding at it instead of
      giving up like a few we know and love.....................everyone knows you want to be balling as the season comes to an end and March is here,

• oxrageous

oxrageous The Fuehrer
      Administrator Moderator

Oxbucks:
      $6,126
      Ratings:
      +20,778 / -186
      Thank God we have you around to come in after the fact and tell us how it is. You really go out on a limb.

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $1,013
      Ratings:
      +5,094 / -254
      I am always here. Just avoid the negative threads most of the time (in the sports). But, for you to be honest, you know I have never lost hope for this team in any of my postings in threads or the box. But if it is a limb you want me one here goes. I say this team will play hard and smarter in the dance. If they play to their strengths (hudson and allen) they will beat some good teams. But it is all about the def. and taking good shots.
      And you have to admit how funny it is about White. He is average ., he lost the team, he dont holler enough and low and behold we are 3rd seed in SEC and on a roll and dancing with a good seed probably..................Your gator website is always good and always highly entertaining..........
      btw did you see where Dooley stole 78s thread about greatest PG today in the Sun. He solicited comments about it.

• oxrageous

oxrageous The Fuehrer
      Administrator Moderator

Oxbucks:
      $6,126
      Ratings:
      +20,778 / -186
      The fact is, the team for a time there looked like they had quit. They were a rudderless ship on the floor, and White looked disengaged. We were NIT bound.

The turnaround has been sudden and shocking, and if UF wins the SEC tourney they could easily be considered the hottest team in the country heading in to the dance.

• Jbossgator8

Jbossgator8 Senior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $611
        Ratings:
        +1,705 / -145
        The answer is No as we are IN but for how long?