Is Martez Ivey it on offense?

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Here is how we handle Noles in my family: we are all lifelong Gators except one bro-in-law who happens to be a Mole, er I mean Nole. At holiday dinners when all the family is together, we make him sit at the children's table. Works out well. He keeps the children laughing.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is how we handle Noles in my family: we are all lifelong Gators except one bro-in-law who happens to be a Mole, er I mean Nole. At holiday dinners when all the family is together, we make him sit at the children's table. Works out well. He keeps the children laughing.

Laughing or crying... Clowns typically have that effect on children...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... and, as to the adult table, since he's from FSU he'll probably never graduate.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'm confused.... I thought Callaway was a complete stud, that's what I was told during the off-season when I said he was nothing more than an above average player. I was told he was a stud. He's averaging a measly 60 yards a game and only has 2 tds for the whole year. He's had 5 straight games with 50 yards or less. He's a nice player but he's not what everyone made him out to be.

I think he's a stud but our garbage staff stinks out loud.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Best play maker on the team and it often seems as if he has been totally forgotten. Boggles the mind.

Opposing DC's defenses haven't forgotten about him. He's doing what he's doing while inadequate
playcalling, inadequate coaching, inadequate QB is letting defenses concentrate on Callaway and
not much on our other very adequate receivers.?? Cleveland shows star WR ability, then isn't thrown
to the next game.?? Swain nor Hammond are included too rarely.??

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Only noles consistently refer to us as "UF"

Ivey sucks, and johns a drunk nole troll... in other news water is wet and sky is blue.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Callaway being screwed by sideline ineptness and the wrong QB starting from day one. Goulsby same thing.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Ivey sucks, and johns a drunk nole troll... in other news water is wet and sky is blue.

Ivey sucks? I know he hasn't been stellar, but I recall a few comments on here that the OL improved when Ivey slid over to replace an injured Sharpe at LT.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ivey sucks? I know he hasn't been stellar, but I recall a few comments on here that the OL improved when Ivey slid over to replace an injured Sharpe at LT.
I'll rephrase... our line sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator