Is Pitino done at Louisville?

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
MJMGator;n300489 said:
Do you think he resigns, gets fired or nothing happens to him? What punishment will the NCAA hand down to Louisville?
https://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...s-minardi-hall
What boggles the mind is who in their right mind would believe that no one would ever talk or that this would never be exposed. The major actor in this drama, the woman who supplied the girls, is actually pretty intelligent to keep those diaries/journals because even she knew this day would come. This scandal is mind blowing. The euphemistic use of "dancer" for prostitute is almost funny. But alas to me fairly tragic. Many on the board keep referring to the woman as a whore. I'm always bothered by that term because the guys using her, in this case recruites, do not have an equal moniker to define what they are. At least not as cutting as 'whore.' Be that as it may this story doesn't seem to just have legs its in full sprint mode. I think the woman was right in that how could Pitino not know? It's like that old lawyers trap question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" No matter what answer you give you're indicted. I think Pitino is toast.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I called her a whore because I couldn't think of anything worse at the moment. She pimped her two daughters for what? I think she said it was for $100. Let that sink in. Don't think for a moment that she kept those diaries to protect her good reputation. Her obvious intent all along was to get mo' money either from Pitino or the school, and when that didn't work she would then write a tell-all. The players, yeah they were a bunch of entitled 18 year old athletes being treated to what they imagine their life will be like from that day forward.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No wonder Pitino is losing recruiting wars. They need to meet with Tinerc and copy their Hoestesses program.

bradgator2;n300747 said:
200w.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator