It's a 5 game season now

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That is a great question! Most people on this board thought that 7-8 wins (with possible losses to F$S, LSU, buTtChug, UGLY, and ARK) was going to be considered a good season. We still have four of the five yet to play, so if we win one would that satisfy the dormers? What if we win three or more will the board collapse from over achievement?
Find one person that said 7-8 wins would a good season...much less "most people".

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Find one person that said 7-8 wins would a good season...much less "most people".
Maybe I worded that wrong....there were SOME people that thought we would win 7-8 games and 9 (+) if we got lucky and LDR was as good as WG. The so called experts echoed that same thought pattern and predicted us what third or fourth in the SEC East. At the beginning of the season I said 10 wins was very possible and if we got a good bounce 11 (+). With the movement of the LSU game and the loss of the other home game, 9 wins is very possible in my book now.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
It's not so much about wins and losses in my book. But more about how the team looks in the process. Penalties, special teams mistakes, and above all, a f^n competent offense!

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
No clue. It's like the Tenn game. Looked like champs in the first half, awful in second half. Never had a team where I really have no clue if they are very good, good, decent or awful. Skipping the LSU game has thrown season into a funk.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No clue. It's like the Tenn game. Looked like champs in the first half, awful in second half. Never had a team where I really have no clue if they are very good, good, decent or awful. Skipping the LSU game has thrown season into a funk.

... awfully good ?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of truth to this. We are past halfway thru the season and we honestly have no clue who this team is or if they are even worth a darn. Just a weird year, and considering it's year 2 for Mac, history doesn't indicate them still being unknowns bodes well for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator