It's Meltdown Time - multiple weeks

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Thanks for posting these. Hope none of us are getting quoted there in week 3. My favorite was:

"Tom Herman sucks, TCU owns us, the Big 12 is an abortion, and I’d just like to say “Hi” to the good people of college football meltdown. Now, I’ll log off and kill myself."

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
let me just finish hitting my dyck with this hammer and I’ll be right with you

The most painful thing about this is we know we are going to lose and we have to hope next year will be different. Wait another fuching year to lose again. Fuch all this. Fuch Gus.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for posting these. Hope none of us are getting quoted there in week 3. My favorite was:

"Tom Herman sucks, TCU owns us, the Big 12 is an abortion, and I’d just like to say “Hi” to the good people of college football meltdown. Now, I’ll log off and kill myself."
so defense gets thte stop we need and offense swallos its own dick.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
“Tom Herman sucks, TCU owns us, the Big 12 is an abortion, and I’d just like to say “Hi” to the good people of college football meltdown. Now, I’ll log off and kill myself.“
:lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think State has a good shot to win it all this year

They are just a complete football team. With a few breaks like they got today, they could run the table
Every fanbase has some insane pumpers who can justify even the worst loss.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
All they have to do is peruse GC and there will be plenty of juicy items to print. Of course, if it was not edited it would be better, but people will get the gist.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator