It's time to move on

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I know none of y’all want to hear it but what was the team’s ranking as we played them, how many were top 25? I think Utah, Mizzou, Kentucky, definitely Ga and LSU were all ranked even Tenn was I think, does Vegas’s prediction of 5 wins not count for anything ?
You mean besides further proof Napier sucks and none of this should even come as a surprise?

Is this some of that special logic where losing 7 games unexpectedly is really bad, but somehow doing the same when the entire world already knew how bad you are makes it ok?

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Go out to the porch this am and my Gator tag is there with a note from my neighbor, I know you‘re too proud to take it off so I am helping you avoid embarrassment. I looked at the dog, wtf, you let him in the yard. Dog, well you know he is right.
I don’t know what is worse, a nole being right or my dog talking to me.

Go Gators, its been a long 15 years

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bill Murray Punch GIF by Groundhog Day

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Go out to the porch this am and my Gator tag is there with a note from my neighbor, I know you‘re too proud to take it off so I am helping you avoid embarrassment. I looked at the dog, wtf, you let him in the yard. Dog, well you know he is right.
I don’t know what is worse, a nole being right or my dog talking to me.

Go Gators, its been a long 15 years
If some Seminole fag actually did that, I'd be getting in a fight about now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's assume the booster cited by @GatorJ is accurately reflecting on what's going on behind the scenes. It's backward to view Napier's future in terms of interest from potential candidates. We already know what Napier will produce, and yet we're willing to fall back on him? That sounds desperate.

Too bad Stricklin didn't prepare a comprehensive list the last time we went through this drill.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Cigneti is worth a good hard look. He's killing at JMU after moving to div I. His OC is Tino Sunseri, Sals son.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm not sure what to make of this. If true it's running the gamut of possibility. Fisch has an awful record at Arizona. DeBoer, on the other hand, has done an outstanding job at Washington.
No way he leaves Washington. The Big 10 is going to own TV revenue in the next few years.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
That is a terrible reason to hire a guy with no power 5 experience on any level. Over 20 years as a coach and no experience at a big time program?

Hell GIF by Steve Harvey TV
Do you think he would be worse than Napier?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Just like people were saying No to NorveLLLL...

Nobody knew jack shyt about Norve!! when his name surfaced over the Butters opening after Kelly and then Frost dropped out. You had people here speculating the fact that he wasn't getting traction had to be due to an NCAA probe of Memphis.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just throw $10 million at Lanning and call it a day. This is so easy to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator