It's time to move on

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Just listened to what I could stand of his post game presser. He basically admitted his staff is learning on the job, saying "we have to get better in-house teaching developing etc.". These are you assistants bud. You hired them. This is not on the job learning. You bring in the best, fire the dead weight. THAT'S the way it works in big time football. You're not cut out for this and you're failing in the eyes of the entire country. Wish you were shrewd, but you are not.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just listened to what I could stand of his post game presser. He basically admitted his staff is learning on the job, saying "we have to get better in-house teaching developing etc.". These are you assistants bud. You hired them. This is not on the job learning. You bring in the best, fire the dead weight. THAT'S the way it works in big time football. You're not cut out for this and you're failing in the eyes of the entire country. Wish you were shrewd, but you are not.
Not SHREWD = we SCREWED

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve got to commend you Ox. You tried so hard for so long to make this hire work. You tried harder than I’ve seen to bring positivity to this board and railed against those who didn’t drink the Kool-aid. And yet, here we are. Back to where we started… again.
Don't be a fuchsing jackass!

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody knew jack shyt about Norve!! when his name surfaced over the Butters opening after Kelly and then Frost dropped out. You had people here speculating the fact that he wasn't getting traction had to be due to an NCAA probe of Memphis.

Any Intel that says BN will be gone?
Don’t hold your breath waiting… You might pass out.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Bout time you came back around.
Male prostitution didn't work out huh?

d989f4ec5baf3ef7b77eab1742e94bd8.jpg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty tired of the way things have been going and the bone headed play and decisions. This year's been disappointing in a lot of ways and not much fun. I understand Corch and the all kinds of weather mentality, part of me does feel that way. We're not in control so we have to accept most things even though we don't like them. If they move on, ok....it feels like eventually they will anyway. The evidence is enough to convict. I suspect they won't. This is a tough place to coach, no doubt. Lowering your expectations is the safest bet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.