It's time to move on

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty clear at this point auggie is back in the closet but still swinging on that nape nutsack. I remember him swinging hard on mullens sack back in 18/19. Some of you tards just love losers.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Pretty clear at this point auggie is back in the closet but still swinging on that nape nutsack. I remember him swinging hard on mullens sack back in 18/19. Some of you tards just love losers.
Are you saying I haven't been critical of CBN?

I've also been clear that the University of Florida shouldn't be in the business of hiring and firing every 2 years. We should give them at least 3 years.

Now, the solution to that issue rests with the AD and their hiring practice. Maybe you should send them an email.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'll wait to see if I'm impressed if he hires a competent coach and not someone with barely any experience again. This either should be the start of a massive overall or just some I know we looked like schit so take out the guys who were not my guys.
Well, I don't know the answer. But there's nothing about our secondary play, or recruiting, that should cause someone to believe, "we lost a good one, now what?"

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
"I did not know he was a poor OC?" Really? Think Dabo fired his stupid ass and Saban never promoted him bc they wanted to hide all that talent? It would have taken you about 40 seconds watching youtube videos of ULL or Clemson. There was damn good reason this idiot was on Chimp's short list for OC.

I love you despite your flaws though.
See my post above. That material was censored or flagged as disinformation.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I forgot about this one:

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

wtf GIF

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'll wait to see if I'm impressed if he hires a competent coach and not someone with barely any experience again. This either should be the start of a massive overall or just some I know we looked like schit so take out the guys who were not my guys.
Vince Wilfork GIF

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
And you don't actually doing any thinking for yourself? Just follow the crowd?

I forgot about this one:

There is the braniac we hired doing work.

Yeah, tells you everything you need to know about Stricklin too that he either didn't watch that or did and didn't see an issue.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yeah, tells you everything you need to know about Stricklin too that he either didn't watch that or did and didn't see an issue.
The epitome of game management. Want to do that with 20 seconds or so left, okay. But with almost 2 minutes and that far from the end zone? I can't even fathom it would have crossed anyone's mind who understands situational football.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
The epitome of game management. Want to do that with 20 seconds or so left, okay. But with almost 2 minutes and that far from the end zone? I can't even fathom it would have crossed anyone's mind who understands situational football.
I'm not sure how anybody who watched/watches that could think "yeah man, this is our guy right there." I mean holy geebus what in the world was going through his mind when he thought that would be a good thing to do.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I'm not sure how anybody who watched/watches that could think "yeah man, this is our guy right there." I mean holy geebus what in the world was going through his mind when he thought that would be a good thing to do.
Two minutes in college football, given the rules is an eternity.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2 mins left. Ball near midfield. 4th down.

Asst OC: coach, we should punt, give them a long field and play defense.

Napier: stick with me here, I agree we should make them play defense, but what if we spot them 2 points before we do?

Asst OC: uhhhh....

Napier:

Asst OC:

Napier:

Asst OC: fck it....

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
Two minutes in college football, given the rules is an eternity.
I shouldn't be surprised I guess, same energy as calling a stupid flea flicker after a safety in a game we were dominating. Absolutely zero reason to do it and yet he thought, hey, what a great time to run a desperation play.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He didn't have any forward plays left to call, so he went backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator