Jags vs Steelers

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well into the third quarter the Jags have held the Steelers to zip nada. Then the refs start helping Pittsburgh with bogus roughing calls. Doesn't matter Ramsey intercepts Ben's pass in the end zone.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The first roughing call was bs. The second one was legit and totally unnecessary.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My blood pressure which is normally low just went to 146/81. Heart rate normally low 60's 78. #$%#####$%^#^. the number of cuss words that just spewed out of my mouth in front of my daughter no less has to be a world record. She's the one with the shocked look on her face who made me take my BP.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There ought a be a law against taking your foot off the gas, and playing soft defense after you've absolutely stuffed the opposition. Refs full of **** too. But that's just an excuse.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I want this coaching staff gone. All that speed on defense and we run a Randy Shannon scheme. Fook'em!!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I am not into pro football but I was watching the end of that game and I am sure no one who roots for the Steelers or is involved with the team will say anything, but the Steelers and/or the staff did a horrendous job of managing the clock in the last 2 1/2 minutes. But b/c the Steelers won I am sure everyone will think all is good. The Steelers could have had the Jags punt at the 2 minute warning had they utilized their timeouts properly and still would have had one timeout left. Instead they lost 18-20 seconds b/c of poor decision making. Then they wasted a down inside the 5 yard line with plenty of time remaining, one timeout left and the clock running, by spiking the ball. Could have been an issue had they not been bailed out by 2 defensive penalties after that play. Once again end result does not always equal proper handling of game situations.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've been apathetic but this game was just the last straw. Someone posted this on the Jags forum:

More proof our offense is just pathetic.

Start Jax 42 fg

Pit 47 fg

Pit 46 0 yrs pun

tpit 41 -14yds punt

Jax 44 -1 yrs punt

So the d gave us great field position 5 times we got 6 pts out of it. Pathetic.

We got 3 pts from three possessions starting in pit territory.

2nd half possessions

5 3 and outs

1 80 yd td drive

And to add to this 7 of our last 8 possessions were 3 and outs. Did you read that. 7 of 8. Horrrrible.

Competent OC maybe doesn't try to run 4net up the gut over and over and over?

Fire all of the effers. Couldn't believe we kept all of the moron's from Bradley and now it's paying dividends.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching the game is better, but the boxscore is the next best thing.

The boxscore here paints an odd picture. Roethlisberger throws three picks, but the Steelers benefit from six flags that lead to first downs. Bortles, meanwhile, lays an egg.

Net-net, Steelers, who have won six in a row.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They muschamped that game away. Marrone should be fired or at least paraded through the streets and ridiculed.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been apathetic but this game was just the last straw. Someone posted this on the Jags forum:

Fire all of the effers. Couldn't believe we kept all of the moron's from Bradley and now it's paying dividends.
I like Marrone and I think I was the only one who thought it was a good hire. He’s a Defensive coach. That said, everyone on the Offense Staff needs to be fired tomorrow, including Bortles. Time to move on.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Few points:

Hackett’s gotta go.

Marrone can get one more year unless we lose out.

Gotta move on from Bortles. Good kid, not so good QB.

We suck again.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Few points:

Hackett’s gotta go.

Marrone can get one more year unless we lose out.

Gotta move on from Bortles. Good kid, not so good QB.

We suck again.

Fvxk, I hate sucking again.

Bortles needs to be cut, tomorrow.

I’d give Maronne one more year regardless.

Fire everyone on offense staff. Might even consider trading Ramsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.