Jalen Tabor, Treon Harris suspended for Tennessee

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
In all these years have we not learned to ignore things that originate out of the hills during this week......

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;n284055 said:
he's probably just trolling VolNation but thought I'd post anyways

post-15145-inconceivable-gif-princess-bri-4bvp.gif

Hoping it was just a Gator trolling the bUTtchuggers.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n284086 said:
This is what I hear also... wonder if we have the same source

We can live without Tabor, Wilson is fine at CB, and if we need to go even deeper, Deondre Porter is talented. We need AMac's length and pass rush. And if we get to the point where Treon was needed, we would have probably already been getting our butts kicked. But here's my larger point; if true, Treon is done. The guy has already escaped with his life once for off the field issues, now he's apparently blazing in the middle of a battle for his job. Yeah, he's a friggin idiot and doesn't deserve to ever see the field again.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284096 said:
But here's my larger point; if true, Treon is done. The guy has already escaped with his life once for off the field issues, now he's apparently blazing in the middle of a battle for his job. Yeah, he's a friggin idiot and doesn't deserve to ever see the field again.
Yeah, I was thinking that. The guy hasn't exactly been squeaky clean.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
If Treon is suspended it is no loss. He may not have even played again. I think Tabor is a pretty good loss, but not game changing. McCalister's speed rush could change the game though. Could be a huge loss.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's not get all huffy and puffy yet fellas. We should all wait until the smoke clears on this.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n284097 said:
Yeah, I was thinking that. The guy hasn't exactly been squeaky clean.

No, his judgment sucks. So does his sideline demeanor when he isn't playing. Now he's showing he doesn't gaf about his team.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;284102 said:
Let's not get all huffy and puffy yet fellas. We should all wait until the smoke clears on this.

No lets go ahead and start throwing fellow gator players under the bus :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbait25;n284102 said:

Smoke is what got us into this mess!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched Zach's practice Periscope and Tabor and Amac are participating at practice with their regular jerseys. In the past when players have been suspended, that wasn't the case. I didn't bother to ask about Treon.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284107 said:
Just watched Zach's practice Periscope and Tabor and Amac are participating at practice with their regular jerseys. In the past when players have been suspended, that wasn't the case. I didn't bother to ask about Treon.
:burn:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n284107 said:

I watched this also... then he switched to QBs and WRs and Grady was taking QB reps.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n284115 said:
I watched this also... then he switched to QBs and WRs and Grady was taking QB reps.

So the inference is that Grady may be next up if something were to happen to Grier?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Talk about Harris all you want but Tabor is not more than one additional strike from being out on his ass also....Remember he was in the car with Treon and had suspension prior to that....not to mention his dumbass tweet on the 4th of July. Looks like he's going down the same road as Janoris Jenkins.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n284115 said:

Well damn, If Grady has to take snaps in a live game we are in big, big trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.