Jameis pays off accuser, settles suit

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, the Jabusuckers arent going to like this.

Mid six to seven figures.

Janikowski her drink and rape, rape, rape. The Null way.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is a perfect opportunity to remember some of the funny gifs brought to us compliments of that waste of air:
bvewbSk.gif

giphy.gif

m9wlePJ.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
She already got $950,000 in a settlement from FSU.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

It is a shame she can not sue those who really botched the investigation, the Tallahassee Police Department. I hate to get political but at least it is nonpartisan. 240 years ago or so we had a revolution to get rid of a sovereign, but some how our courts after that revolution adopted the common law concept of sovereign immunity. Imagine how more responsive our bureaucracy might be if they we subject to tort law for their failing like regular people.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is a shame she can not sue those who really botched the investigation, the Tallahassee Police Department. I hate to get political but at least it is nonpartisan. 240 years ago or so we had a revolution to get rid of a sovereign, but some how our courts after that revolution adopted the common law concept of sovereign immunity. Imagine how more responsive our bureaucracy might be if they we subject to tort law for their failing like regular people.
They would be the last on my list. You often go for the sure kill first (FSUs laughable Title 19 investigation) then Rapeis himself, neither of which are defensible.

I think the case against the PD is a winner, but will be around a million like the FSU one.

I dont think there is a case vs the state attorney. Their hands were bound by TPD.

Sovereign immunity has statutory exceptions and they are more for law enforcement. It didnt slow her down vs Clown Tech and wont keep her from prevailing vs T"pd".

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think she got 250 personally and the lawyers got the rest.
That's wouldn't even be a legal contingency fee. The highest is 40% if I recall correctly for Florida.

If it makes you feel better she is now a multimillionaire.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That's wouldn't even be a legal contingency fee. The highest is 40% if I recall correctly for Florida.

If it makes you feel better she is now a multimillionaire.

They said it on the news and its in a few articles that she got 250k and the lawyers got the rest of it from the deal made. Maybe something to do with their so called costs and it being that type of case.

What did she get from Winston after lawyer fees? Doesnt surprise me they settled since he is Tampas starting QB now even though the case is not that strong imo. I would think they settled for her getting under a million however herself after lawyer fees with that being the case but we will see I guess if they dont hide the details like they do sometimes.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Paid off his accusers..............sounds almost presidential...................I hear the smarter ones just make the accusers "go away"...........

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Because that's what innocent people do...... pay off accusers.
What a sordid affair. I see FSU kicked in a mil as well to settle. An absolute sleazy group out west. It's hard to fathom that some U's do nothing to protect their ladies. There's nothing worse than corrupt police and judges. Personally, I would have liked to have seen the young woman drag Jameis's backside through a court trial.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thank god they made velcro. Those things could impale a poor child..........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They said it on the news and its in a few articles that she got 250k and the lawyers got the rest of it from the deal made. Maybe something to do with their so called costs and it being that type of case.
I think your just stoned again, or listening to the Clown propaganda machine trying to act like they didnt just payout the max soveriegn immunity payout several times meaning they saw themselves multiple people obviously liable.

You have an odd tendency to support every rapist. Makes a guy wonder.

Ive heard its over ten million btw, but, like in the Kobe case, the true number wont leak out for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.