Jeff Driskel: #1 NCAA Passer Rating after first week

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel threw three interceptions before they benched him in LA Tech's Spring Game. He will be Driskeling soon enough.

250 yards really isn't that impressive vs. a Div 3 school.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remind me, is Lou.La's HC being paid $6 million to produce national #1 QB Driskel ?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;273805 said:
None of those four quarterbacks were playing against Georgia Southern. Try again, dumbass.

I don't think anybody's more quick to calling people names than you are. That seems to be your one retort. And by the way I don't think that was the point that he was getting at. His point was that quarterbacks under Muschamp struggle even against inferior competition. Regardless of the competition you listed it's nice to see these quarterbacks put up solid numbers.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n273805 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r

Not quality opponents like Ga Southern, huh?

None of those four quarterbacks were playing against Georgia Southern. Try again, dumbass.

:therethere:

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
So just like last year are we going to have a thread every week on transferred QBs? Look I was a supporter of his and I hope he does well, but he has moved on and now it is time we do the same.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
In the meantime, did you see what the QB did for Muschamp's team? He was supposed to be a Heisman candidate.

11/21, 137 yards and 3 interceptions. :giggle:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n273840 said:
I don't think anybody's more quick to calling people names than you are. That seems to be your one retort. And by the way I don't think that was the point that he was getting at. His point was that quarterbacks under Muschamp struggle even against inferior competition. Regardless of the competition you listed it's nice to see these quarterbacks put up solid numbers.

Because it was a dumbass comment. We're talking about Driskel, Brissett, Harris, and Grier. Three of them weren't even on the roster for that game, and the other had a broken leg. Yes, Skyler Mornhinweg played like dogsh*t against Georgia Southern, but that's because Skyler Mornhinweg is a terrible quarterback.

And at least I'm calling board members names for idiotic comments and not trashing current players like so many people do here on a regular basis to much fanfare and celebration.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n274014 said:
Because it was a dumbass comment. We're talking about Driskel, Brissett, Harris, and Grier. Three of them weren't even on the roster for that game, and the other had a broken leg. Yes, Skyler Mornhinweg played like dogsh*t against Georgia Southern, but that's because Skyler Mornhinweg is a terrible quarterback.

And at least I'm calling board members names for idiotic comments and not trashing current players like so many people do here on a regular basis to much fanfare and celebration.

Sooo OK … get it over with; post that list o' names ya gots for me.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good for JD. I can only imagine the misery it must've been to play under Muschamp. Wish him the best. Good to see Grier and Treon there as well to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n274221 said:
As a wide receiver.

He made a 53 man roster regardless. Some other former Gator should swallow his pride and do the same.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;274243 said:
He made a 53 man roster regardless. Some other former Gator should swallow his pride and do the same.
Agreed 100% there.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n274243 said:

Grossman didn't have a prayer of making the Falcons roster with White and Jones in front of him.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
Heck, Demarcus Robinson was the only WR that could catch the ball last year. Not that Driskell was good last year, but when the WR's and TE's drop every other pass you throw it has to kill any confidence you could have.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How did we ever let Driskel get away?? He sounds like a Heisman frontrunner now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator