Recruiting Jefferson and Cowart no longer a package deal

sonomagator

It's funny because Cowart has been recruiting Ivey to the good guys as of yesterday.I still think that at the end of the day we get both.

GatorJ

Hopeful
I'm still feeling good about these 2 but I'm getting the feeling that if this isn't a stellar season, this class will be horrific. It looks to me that the coaches are promising a fantastic season. Basically telling the kids to not worry about committing and feel free to get backups if that makes you feel better. This year will be great. Problem is: everything is now riding on the season.

sonomagator

It really has been about this season.A lot of the O players are waiting to see the product. Most of the players who are waiting are waiting to make sure WM and co will be here.From what I've been reading they just tell them to look around and take the officials if that s what they want, but they've always said that. From what I gather from a number of recruits have said is they're telling them this season will be a lot better than last,which it should be as long as we don't have the ridiculous number of injuries like last year. Interestingly enough Zach on his twitter is saying basically that he expects McCloud and Thomas to commit to us.

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
I'm going to go law on this one, we get neither.

Why would they want to play at UF?

alcoholica

I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
There was an article a while back on Cowart. He basically said that he would keep his recruitment open so that coaches try to recruit him. In the process they will have to attend practices, and he will provide exposure for his teammates. I think he and Jefferson were becoming too much of a sure UF thing for many people, so this creates some doubt and keeps the door open for exposure for Cowart's teammates.

The poor season for UF angle is also a plausible reason for it..

deuce

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
NavetG8r;n19108 said:
Because it's UF? :dunno:

Haters= UF is doomed.. We have the worst Coach in the World, we have 2nd rate facilities, our recruiting class is crap, our fans have deserted the program, we have an idiot for an AD, it's too hot for afternoon games, Gator Growl Sucks, GPD hates the players, we can never improve, Driskel sucks, we have no receivers, our OL sucks, ticket prices are too high, student section is crappy, parking is too expensive, SEC East sucks, SOS is Coaching at SC instead of UF, Meyer is at Ohio State and winning, Strong is at Texas instead of UF, Franklin is at PS instead of UF, we lost to Freakin Georgia Southern, our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our special teams suck, our kickers can't hit the side of a barn, our strength and conditioning coach sucks, we have no stars, we don't send players to the NFL, on, and on.....

So tell me again why a talented player would want to waste four years at UF?

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
deuce said:
NavetG8r;n19108 said:
Because it's UF? :dunno:

Haters= UF is doomed.. We have the worst Coach in the World, we have 2nd rate facilities, our recruiting class is crap, our fans have deserted the program, we have an idiot for an AD, it's too hot for afternoon games, Gator Growl Sucks, GPD hates the players, we can never improve, Driskel sucks, we have no receivers, our OL sucks, ticket prices are too high, student section is crappy, parking is too expensive, SEC East sucks, SOS is Coaching at SC instead of UF, Meyer is at Ohio State and winning, Strong is at Texas instead of UF, Franklin is at PS instead of UF, we lost to Freakin Georgia Southern, our offense sucks, our defense sucks, our special teams suck, our kickers can't hit the side of a barn, our strength and conditioning coach sucks, we have no stars, we don't send players to the NFL, on, and on.....

So tell me again why a talented player would want to waste four years at UF?
:eek:hnoes2:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
deuce coupe;n19085 said:
I'm going to go law on this one, we get neither.

Why would they want to play at UF?
Muschamp hasn't had any problems getting o-linemen drafted. 5*s want to get paid, so it sounds like a good fit. Oh and he's from Armwood, so it's not like it is really his choice anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.