Jesse Palmer picks UT to win the SEC Championship

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is a prime example of Musbergerism. "prolonged over exposure to a person of self proclaimed sports knowledge or status. Common symptoms include excessive talking, flatulence, and a repeated attitude of being an asshat. There is no known cure or remedy. Person inflicted with this illness tend to seek company of those suffering from the same disorder. Many of those victims have been assimilated into the society at BSPN. "

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now granted this article was released yesterday before UT's last minute, pull it out of your arse game. But still, Jessie go back to Canada and turn in your Gator card ( you boast that you're a former player ) or get your shyt together.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I knew how to make a bet in the sports book, I would bet that UT doesn't win the East, let alone the SEC.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Good. Keep pumping the vols' over-inflated heads full of this crap... and wait for the explosion when they fail - again!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Need to make this stuff bulletin board material. Go Gators -- crush Tennessee.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he's regretting that pick after last night. He may not admit that, but I think he knows he got that one wrong.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
This is a prime example of Musbergerism. "prolonged over exposure to a person of self proclaimed sports knowledge or status. Common symptoms include excessive talking, flatulence, and a repeated attitude of being an asshat. There is no known cure or remedy. Person inflicted with this illness tend to seek company of those suffering from the same disorder. Many of those victims have been assimilated into the society at BSPN. "
That sounds a lot like Jesse. He definitely has fallen in love with his voice and supposed analytic skills. He just rubs me the wrong way and for a guy that played very little for SOS, he always alludes to his playing time. He did lead the winning drive against Tenn tho, I have to give him that. Other than that, Doug Johnson, who was adept at throwing to the wrong color Jersey even though no other players were in the area, kept Jesse on the bench. You could tell the HBC was reluctant to give the Canadian playing time.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Spot on Oxking. Keep the Lil Ox in line and hope you guys enjoy the game today.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Spot on Oxking. Keep the Lil Ox in line and hope you guys enjoy the game today.
I do my best with Junior. At least we won't have to listen to Jesse this evening. I hope Junior Del Rio tears it up.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
If I knew how to make a bet in the sports book, I would bet that UT doesn't win the East, let alone the SEC.
When you get right down to it, Josh Dobbs, besides being a horrible passer, is just too homely to win the East.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cut Jesse some slack.... His skinny tie was simply too tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator