Jim Harbaugh to DJ Durkin: "I want some of dat!"

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
GIGator;n145398 said:
I hated to see Durkin go, but, I don't know all the issues that linger. It would have been nice if we could have kept him and most of the defensive staff intact, for continuity purposes. Durkin may have wanted a change. T-Rob hurts, but, Shannon will make that lose a little less painful. Just have to trust the new BC and hope for the best. The news on the recruiting front is very positive. It looks like we may land most of our top targets and steal some very good ones from that penal facility out west. I bet Warden Fisher is scrambling the Boosters to throw out some "goodies" to the families. Boy, there's a lot to get caught up on!
I hate the change........................I LOVE change!.............crikey!.....

williston_gator

Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
@onlygators: Fmr Florida co-DC and DC RT @SIPeteThamel: Source: Michigan's Greg Mattison has agreed to stay on staff and work on defense under DJ Durkin.

GatorJ

Hopeful
CGgater;145256 said:
This brings up an interesting question, Ox - since UF doesn't do buyout clauses, should muschamp recruit any of UF's targets, considering he's still getting PAID by UF? I think Foley should stop payment if muschamp tries to steal a recruit. Legally, no grounds, but how does someone justify (ethically) getting paid by a former employer while working against former employer? Just sayin'...

He's allowed to pursue any recruits who Auburn was actively recruiting prior to his firing. He cannot solicit any recruits that was not being pursued by Auburn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.