Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M facing allegations

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The rest of the accusations are serious, but this one left me rolling my eyes.

“He called them a bunch of p------, said they weren’t worth a f---,” Ken Marchiol said. “It wasn’t teaching, just attacking.”

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The rest of the accusations are serious, but this one left me rolling my eyes.

“He called them a bunch of p------, said they weren’t worth a f---,” Ken Marchiol said. “It wasn’t teaching, just attacking.”

Agree. Coaches are going to be angry and have their moments.

Factor in coming home to a couple of locals playing “Chinese handcuffs” with your wife, and it’s bound to spill over into your demeanor.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
So after Omarosa left and tried to burn the White House she decided to try and burn down aTm

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That-Escalated-Quickly-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-11.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
?So Marchiol signed with Sumlin & aTm. Then aTm fired the HC Marchiol signed on with. Then Marchiol tries to go to Sumlin's Arizona team, citing mitigating circumstances. He's out of the SEC, so why not expedite his wishes?

Wow! Troubles from Fisher, Urbs, Durkin, etc. making Patrino not seem so awful ?
Wow! Sumlin was fired with a 51-26 record. Was Sumlin available for UF? Did UF consider him? Would Mullen beat 51-26 at aTm? I know = deja poo.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am about to think we are about the only football power in the SEC not giving out bags of cash for recruiting. Damn near every other non cellar dweller in the SEC has been accused of this in recent years or has their recruits flashing cash on Twitter saying it was why they signed with a team before the post quickly disappears because the administration was told about it.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
So you thought TAMU's current lofty ranking in the 2019 recruiting cycle was just due to Jimbo's
prowess as a recruiter?

00U0U_i1qmhFajt3s_600x450.jpg

"Ain't nothing Mickey Mouse about my $75 million!"

Last edited:

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
Yeah when you're on hudl with your mom watching team only issued film calling them monkeys and laughing that's going to happen

That about sums it up.

This is definitely a recruit who doesn't need to try and get into one of the more scholastically challenging schools for his next transfer target. I also think he might as well become resigned to that lost year of eligibility (and maybe 2) so perhaps he should also make the choice of a life after football vocation part of his selection criteria (assuming there is still a list of candidate schools with an interest).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.