Jimbo's A&M QB desperately wants to meet Justin Beiber

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We've seen some bad QBs over the last 8 years....but at least we don't have this guy:

WATCH: Nick Starkel makes Justin Bieber lip-sync video in hopes of meeting the pop star

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/t...bieber-lip-sync-video-hopes-meeting-pop-star/

With spring break coming up, college students everywhere are making plans for their vacations from school.

Texas A&M QB Nick Starkel has some big plans for his break apparently, as he wants to meet pop star Justin Bieber.

As you can see in the video he shared on Twitter, his plan to make that happen is to have Ellen DeGeneres see his Bieber lip-sync performance:

Starkel also apparently wore a Justin Bieber shirt under his pads all year, which is certainly unusual.

Hopefully, his wish comes true. If anyone can get it done, it’s Ellen.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WATCH: Nick Starkel makes Justin Bieber lip-sync video in hopes of meeting the pop star
Starkel is...

giphy.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Being coach of FSU will have ole Jimbo well prepared for anything A&M can come up with.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since Beiber plays the piano, aTm's QB is positive he wears a G-string. And this thought makes him babble audibles.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
It is hard for me to understand this kind of obsession... just saying

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My guess is that he's going to have A LOT more space in the shower room from here on out.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I mean besides the obvious :tickle: implications here. I would wonder what the best route to meet Justin beiber is for him as an SEC qb:

A. Make a you tube lipsynching video, hope that Ellen sees it, hope it's worth airing, hope they can introduce you to the Beibs.

B. Play football well enough to win a championship or get into the NFL and then literally ask Beiber yourself to come over your house or at least pay him 10k which would be pocket change at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.