Jimbo's tin foil hat

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n94138 said:
If this is true, who has a practice in a public park? And then tempt your clepto QB with by walking by that place? Not smart at all.

it's whats being tweeted/reported by local sports media persons. and nothing should really surprise us at this point. they're not just a bunch of dirt bags, they and they're fan base are proud of it and seem to try and rub ppls noses in it whenever possible.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n94138 said:
If this is true, who has a practice in a public park? And then tempt your clepto QB with by walking by that place? Not smart at all.

This is true. One of the Louisville news reporters wrote about the whole thing. This is not a facebook/twitter rumor.

FSU' staff thoughts and actions make what would have been a straight local sports news story into a humor piece. FSU thought the rest of the country would function in their behalf like Tally. I am starting to appreciate the term Delusionole in a new way. When I first read the article, I got an image of the towel guys still holding towels rushing at people screaming at them not to take photos.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story...ille/18133327/
revised title-
FSU Seeks Privacy- At Waterfront Park

excerpts
"Nevertheless, after the walk-through had ended and the field had cleared, you couldn't help but wonder: If the Seminoles had wanted a private moment, why had they picked such a public place?"

"They told me to talk to the police, and then pointed me toward a Waterfront Park staff member, who was clearly not a policeman. I explained my situation to him, and he understood. He just asked that I stay back from the practice, and that was reasonable."
"Then I noticed two members of the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office standing near the field. I asked them about what was transpiring, about the FSU staff members flipping out on people taking pictures. I assumed they knew the laws, and they did. They said people were allowed to take pictures, and that's why they hadn't told anyone otherwise. And that's true, the officers had not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator