JMac's Monday morning presser

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
gator lester;n287495 said:
I agree but whatever is being done with TH is not that effective. Not engaged enough not to do whatever got him suspended, on the sidelines seems distant and not interested. I sure hope not, but evidence trumps hope.
Right. Mac is giving him every opportunity to get engaged. But for whatever reason it doesn't appear that TH is making the right choices. I am sure if Mac had other QB options he may not be a welcoming. Much like his quote on Hardin and kicking. He (Hardin) made the choice not to play. Interesting.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Well, next year TH will be looking at Will Grier (RSo) as a returning starter and Luke del Rio (RJr) as eligible competition. There are others, but none appear to be in the mix. I have no take on del Rio, but TH has this year to step up and work to either become the man or at least prove he needs to be a close second and ready to go on any snap....otherwise he will be sitting on the bench at best for next year and likely to transfer.

gator lester

Sep 13, 2015
TN G8tr;n287527 said:
Right. Mac is giving him every opportunity to get engaged. But for whatever reason it doesn't appear that TH is making the right choices. I am sure if Mac had other QB options he may not be a welcoming. Much like his quote on Hardin and kicking. He (Hardin) made the choice not to play. Interesting.

Yes it was interesting on how he explains things. I bet he had a minor issue and instead of working through it and performing he chose to take another path. Now perhaps that was a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.