Josh Shaw tells his side of the story

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Shaw seems to be a good kid who made a mistake. He, obviously, didn't anticipate USC making a big deal out of it. USC was desperate for any news that would mske their program look good, after it had been in the gutter. What's sad is he didn't hurt anyone, shoot windows out of an apartment complex or steal crab legs and he's suspended for the year and dragged through mud, while Winston continues to play. Definitely a poor reflection on college football.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt;n104130 said:
It's a good thing you're infallible...

What does that have to do with Shaw? Whether I am or not. He dropped the race card. It was pathetic and disgusting. Zero pity. None.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
"Dude, that was stupid." - Leon Orr

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n104549 said:

LOL. Yep, another panicked and stupid decision made by a 20 year old who's frontal lobe is still not fully developed yet.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n104569 said:
Originally posted by aka View Post

LOL. Yep, another panicked and stupid decision made by a 20 year old who's frontal lobe is still not fully developed yet.

Now this was definitely funny. Shaw's lie.....dude made a mistake, gotta pay for it. While Rapeis sits back and says...BE SCRONG.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_1302.gif
    conv_1302.gif
    319.5 KB · Views: 38
T

Thread Killer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Big mistake. Hope he gets a second chance.

Emmitt

Sep 8, 2014
T REX;n104524 said:
What does that have to do with Shaw? Whether I am or not. He dropped the race card. It was pathetic and disgusting. Zero pity. None.

Hopefully people will be more empathetic to you the next time you screw up than you are to Shaw.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Emmitt;n104672 said:
Hopefully people will be more empathetic to you the next time you screw up than you are to Shaw.

I have empathy when it is deserved. If he didn't drop that race card I probably would be more so...but that comment rubbed me wrong. As if he said it only to try to gain sympathy. Not buying. Sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.