Just another "Fu*kup" by our incompetent Athletic Department

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I changed the title thread for y'all since nobody thinks sh*t like this matters
Nice change. Still inaccurate IMHO because I would hardly call an athletic department that annually wins multiple national championships "incompetent".
😁

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
I changed the title thread for y'all since nobody thinks sh*t like this matters

You should just change it to "I'm a ****ing idiot and I just wanted to remove all doubt"

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Delg8tor;n254632 said:
Nice change. Still inaccurate IMHO because I would hardly call an athletic department that annually wins multiple national championships "incompetent".
😁
You must enjoy "Olympic sports" because as of late that's all we've won in. Myself...I care about the Big 3 sports.

Dec 10, 2014
MJMGator;n254634 said:
You should just change it to "I'm a ****ing idiot and I just wanted to remove all doubt"

HAHAHAHA

This is one of the first posts that actually made me laugh out loud

:burn:

:owned:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
You must enjoy "Olympic sports" because as of late that's all we've won in. Myself...I care about the Big 3 sports.

Don't forget how much you care about spelling.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
These are kids grew up with Twitter. Have you read most tweets? This day and age, a single typo in a letter is an improvement to me.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
Most Gators care about ALL Gator sports!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This thread needs to be stickied. It could be a HOFer. :lol:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On its way to being a classic if it doesn't locked.

R

Requiem121110

Founding Member
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n254646 said:
Most Gators care about ALL Gator sports!

No, most Gator fans only care about football. Maybe you're a Yankee and don't understand Southern culture. Except for Kentucky, fans in the South don't give a crap about any other sport than football. Baseball and men's basketball has a passing interest, but I guarantee you that fans would trade a championship in either sport to the alternative of losing to their rivals in football. The Gator baseball team went to Omaha this year, but the only joy in Gainesville is about the win over Georgia in Jacksonville. Football is, and has always been the only sport than anyone gives a crap about. Hence the anal response to a typo that is meaningless. I don't think anyone should care, but when it comes to football, some folks are totally insane. The kids UF are recruiting don't even know who Collingsworth is, much less how to spell his name , yet someone is crazy enough to freak out over it? Does anyone even care what goes out to a basketball player?
Get with the program or move up North where someone gives a crap about softball, etc.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
meltdown_confirmed.jpg

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Requiem121110;n254653 said:
No, most Gator fans only care about football. Maybe you're a Yankee and don't understand Southern culture. Except for Kentucky, fans in the South don't give a crap about any other sport than football. Baseball and men's basketball has a passing interest, but I guarantee you that fans would trade a championship in either sport to the alternative of losing to their rivals in football. The Gator baseball team went to Omaha this year, but the only joy in Gainesville is about the win over Georgia in Jacksonville. Football is, and has always been the only sport than anyone gives a crap about. Hence the anal response to a typo that is meaningless. I don't think anyone should care, but when it comes to football, some folks are totally insane. The kids UF are recruiting don't even know who Collingsworth is, much less how to spell his name , yet someone is crazy enough to freak out over it? Does anyone even care what goes out to a basketball player?
Get with the program or move up North where someone gives a crap about softball, etc.

First of all, while I may live in Delaware currently I am hardly a Yankee. My dad, who lives in North Carolina jokes about me living in Yankeeland, but it is only because of marriage and the fact my kids are still living at home. Once they are in college I am moving back down to Florida. Probably Jacksonville area. Now while you may be right to an extent about Football being number one and only Basketball and Baseball running a distant second, I think that most Gator fans will admit that they still care about the other sports especially when they do well and win championships.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
it's a typo,no big deal!

Hence the reason why everyone is giving you a hard time for starting the thread with the failed title.

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Requiem121110;n254653 said:

:bsflag:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.