Justice League...doesn't suck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Shady Grove Gator, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Swamp Donkey
    Horny

Swamp Donkey 79.2% Sarcasm and 41.8% Full of Shyt
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $8,217
    Ratings:
    +31,174 / -728
    [​IMG]

2. The Shady Grove Gator

The Shady Grove Gator Relapsed Wise-Ass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $144
    Ratings:
    +347 / -13
    Yeah, 2nd viewing was bad. Guess I was so glad that it wasn't another Snyder love child from throwing 20 DC comics on a bed and humping the lot and basing his plot on the stickiest ones from the pile.

3. TLB
    Bitching

TLB 'Bout done with winter at this point.
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $571
    Ratings:
    +3,056 / -36
    Saw it last night and liked it. I'm admitted Marvel fanboy, but gave Wonder Woman a try - with Gal Gadot being a worthy consolation prize if the story sucked (it didn't). With that as a positive in the DC universe, I gave this a try. On the positive, Gal Gadot again, and Amy Adams was a nice plus as well for the eye candy. I liked Flash and Aquaman characters, though I didn't know much about Cyborg and felt his character was allowed to be a little too much all powerful on things, though I like that he is a bit out of control of himself. The Batman-Superman dynamic was ok, but it really made me wish I hadn't skipped BvS. I skipped it because I didn't care about either enough, and reviews were bad, but there is apparently a lot from that which plays into this film and would have been good to know. I may actually go back to watch it (and regret it), but this was decently done.