Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
And yet, Franks is likely to be our QB next season.

I was one of the first to comment on Franks rightfielder like wind up when he was still in HS. I'm sure Mullins has noticed too. Passing isn't particularly important in this offense, just hit the go route when the safety bites. He can do it.

I know, I know, it's the QBs fault for making Nusschump look bad.
Zero chance of that I will bet. It's weird how you are right on so much stuff but can't see that Franks is a really bad QB independent of who his coach is. He is poor at processing, has a terrible looping delivery, isn't built to take hits running, not particularly elusive. If he is our starting QB next year it will just lead to throwing away a couple games before he is benched.

Luckily I don't believe for a minute Mullen has any intention of playing Franks. He is trying to find his QB in this recruiting cycle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
this is the only explanation I could find. the NCAA site sucks to navigate.
Ive posted it before. There is a pdf with the rulebook on the NCAA page. Not doing it again.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn’t aware that Corral was wavering. Are we assuming that because of his Bama visit or something else? I don’t do twitter, so I’m not in the know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's weird how you are right on so much stuff but can't see that Franks is a really bad QB independent of who his coach is. .
Whats weird is I said LDR is our QB this year and Franks isnt ready... while all you toolbags proclaimed Franks was messiah.

No I will tell you.that Franks is talented enough to run Mullinz offense and will be the starter.

Youre free to be wrong again if you want.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Whats weird is I said LDR is our QB this year and Franks isnt ready... while all you toolbags proclaimed Franks was messiah.
When would Franks have ever been ready under Butters? You could have given him 15 years.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

No I will tell you.that Franks is talented enough to run Mullinz offense and will be the starter.

Toolbags? That's not very polite even from an ass. But now that I think about it, aren't you the one who was trying to convince everyone that Will Grier was no better than Driskel?

And I never said anything about Franks except that he would never amount to anything. I watched his HS highlights and could already see he was over rated big time. And predicting LDR over Franks just further proves how much Franks sucks honestly.

I hope we never see him start another game for us. Nice kid, bad QB.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014

This!!! I said before the season with LDR as our QB we win 8 games without him we win6. That was before the knot head nine and all the injuries.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Everybody wanted Franks to play because everyone else sucked ass. Most thought Franks would be decent and wanted him to start and we could sink or swim with him. It was mainly because we were already so bad on offense it really wouldnt matter either way. That was close to being right. While del rio was better, most thought that with playing time, Franks would surpass him. He MIGHT be different with coaching but I cant say for sure...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Everybody wanted Franks to play because everyone else sucked ass. Most thought Franks would be decent and wanted him to start and we could sink or swim with him. It was mainly because we were already so bad on offense it really wouldnt matter either way. That was close to being right. While del rio was better, most thought that with playing time, Franks would surpass him. He MIGHT be different with coaching but I cant say for sure...

I’ve seen Franks in the HS All American Game here in San Antonio right after he announced he flipped to us. I was excited, he threw three ints, and then I was like well at least we got Grier. Boy how I was right and wrong

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I think Franks is salvageable. The kid got ZERO coaching from the previous staff...just like the rest of the QBs that we’ve banged on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.