• Violation Code: 784.03.1a2
    Violation Description: BATTERY: CAUSE BODILY HARM
  • Violation Code: 787.02.1a
    Violation Description: KIDNAP-FALSE IMPRISONMENT: ADULT
  • Violation Code: 784.041.2a
    Violation Description: BATTERY: COMMIT DOMESTIC BATTERY BY STRANGULATION

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
We can't afford to lose any corners right now. I think he would've gotten some playing time at cb because we're kinda thin there.
We are always going to have one or two kids that mess up for whatever reason. 17-18yr old boys are really dumb.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
ASO18JBN004702.jpg

Booking on:
7/24/2018
County: Alachua
Charges
  • Violation Code: 787.02.1a
    Violation Description: KIDNAP-FALSE IMPRISONMENT: ADULT
  • Violation Code: 784.041.2a
    Violation Description: BATTERY: COMMIT DOMESTIC BATTERY BY STRANGULATION
Throw him under the jail. Mullens transition class takes another hit

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Or it could be a repeat of things under McElwain where we had all those crazy arrests and accusations but they play on the field still sucked.

Mac couldn’t even do player crime right. Everyone knows only violent crimes correlate to good players/success. Internet based credit card fraud? Meh, at best that may correlate to Dungeons and Dragons success rates.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's the end........ :headslap:

I think we should just forfeit the games.

Stupid Thug...

.:harvey1:

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
2 friends of mine taught him in high school. Said he's basically a good kid one on one. But family life was virtually non-existent - no parenting, no discipline, no teaching of right & wrong. They said he had pretty good grades and by getting into UF that's obvious. But when kids aren't taught responsibility and accountability, it leads to trouble down the road. Feel bad for him but worse for the one he abused. He was a highly recruited kid who, I think, always wanted to be a Gator. Looks like that dream is blown, along with any type of meaningful future.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
My father in law taught and coached Justin in high school. Told me he wouldn't see the field when he signed because he was immature and didn't have anybody that raised him to grow up at home. Looks like he was right.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They said he had pretty good grades.

Has anyone around here pulled the average SAT and GPAs for kids going to UF and kids going to schools like Bama and Georgia? One would assume there is a strong correlation over the last decade with UF becoming such a difficult place to get into and our rapid decent into mediocrity. All the Foley mess aside, you’d have to wonder if our desire to become the Harvard of the south has ruined our football program?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen is gonna ask him if he did it, Watkins is going to say no, and that'll be all the evidence we need despite the police already investigating and coming to a conclusion of their own.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My father in law taught and coached Justin in high school. Told me he wouldn't see the field when he signed because he was immature and didn't have anybody that raised him to grow up at home. Looks like he was right.
Is it a kids fault he has no parenting? Sucks to hear. He also seems very “girl” emotional on twitter. Like the type that cries when a girl doesnt text back within 2 minutes type emotional. I feel bad for him and hope he gets the help he needs

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen had a kid at Miss State that beat a woman prior to the season starting and it was caught on video and he just suspended him for the opening game I think.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Mullen had a kid at Miss State that beat a woman prior to the season starting and it was caught on video and he just suspended him for the opening game I think.
Doubt thats the case here. I do remember that. He got a lot of flack for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator